You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plenty Of Fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:47pm
Rather large. Now, i'm a fella who likes a nice meaty arse but this was a good bit beyond the meaty stage. Would turn the odd head. I noticed this as i strolled down south william street pretending not to be with her LOL

Her striking looks couldnt hide away the fact she had a wide load. Shame really. What was God playing at ffs.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

One girl i started chatting with.

As soon as she came out the gate i wanted to do a runner. She had the biggest hole on her but she was throwing them back and maintained she wasnt the type of girl to do anything on first date.

Well as soon as she got sober me back into the car she was down on me like a moth to a flame.

Can only possibly be Irish.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:49pm
Was she skinny everywhere else?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Do you know her? LOL

Just right everywhere else.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:55pm

Do you know her? LOL

Just right everywhere else.

No just curious LOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:59pm

Rather large. Now, i'm a fella who likes a nice meaty arse but this was a good bit beyond the meaty stage. Would turn the odd head. I noticed this as i strolled down south william street pretending not to be with her LOL

Her striking looks couldnt hide away the fact she had a wide load. Shame really. What was God playing at ffs.

I think I might have stuffed her last night. Joined POF a couple of weeks ago, its been excellent so far
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:02pm
Is POF just basically a big orgy of sorts?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:04pm

Essentially a dating site but you'd find all sorts! God knows how it's evolved since i ran riot on it LOL

Dirty owl ones, the lot LOLLOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:06pm

Essentially a dating site but you'd find all sorts! God knows how it's evolved since i ran riot on it LOL

Dirty owl ones, the lot LOLLOL

Reckon Sham is all over this site.

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Nidgey Nidgey wrote:

what kind of weirdos would be on these sites?surely its just a big money scam?
Well one got banned after less than 48hours. You do the math
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:12pm
Amount of people I have heard of meeting people on that site and the ridin that does be going on ShockedShockedShockedShocked
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:15pm

Amount of people I have heard of meeting people on that site and the ridin that does be going on ShockedShockedShockedShocked

one of the lads is seriously addicted to it
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:21pm

I'm still fairly new but there seems to be all sorts on it. Been out with about 5 birds so far. So far its been an even mix of some looking for a BF while others have been jockey merchants.  
El Puto Amo
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:24pm
MC LOL how long have you been on it?
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:26pm

I call it Bankers arse or Check-out arse. There was a girl working in TSB in Dun Laoghaire that was a serious hotty. I only ever seen her from behind the glass but one day I seen her on her lunch break and she had a ginormous arse. Its from all that sitting down. 

The girls that work in supermarkets are the same. They do loads of the upper body work with the swiping etc but the arse never moves from the spot and gets huge. Have a look out for their arses the next time you are in a supermarket.  
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:28pm
You'd wanna see some of the messages one of my mates gets on it

She said some lad asked could he piss on her yesterday

Some other lad just sent her Mmfs- that stands for male male female sex apparently!

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 28 Oct 2013 at 9:28pm
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

You'd wanna see some of the messages one of my mates gets on it

She said some lad asked could he piss on her yesterday

Some other lad just sent her Mmfs- that stands for male male female sex apparently!

ConfusedConfusedConfused
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 9:34pm

MC LOL how long have you been on it?

About three weeks I reckon. I met one bird for the first time at 230am outside Coppers. That's when I thought - Yes this site is for me. 
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic