You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plenty Of Fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plenty Of Fish
    Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 5:35pm
any horror stories then?
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 5:40pm
What does the fish say LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:10pm
Ask phillyk
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:28pm
tried that site for a day,, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too many weirdos
Whacha gonna do
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Ask phillyk

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:41pm
LOL

What a site!

Myself and a mate joined at same time and got some interesting dates out of it. Fcukin hell! Deadly few months.

One girl i started chatting with, absolute cracker. Added her on FB and stalked every single photo and in all photos she was outstanding but couldnt help wonder why there were no photos from the waist down. Anyhoo, first chatted on the Monday and agreed to meet on the Saturday. She was filth and during the lead up sent topless photos the works..

Anyway, Saturday rolls around and i agree to pick her up. So outside her gaff over southside waiting for her to emerge........

As soon as she came out the gate i wanted to do a runner. She had the biggest hole on her! Being the vain bastard i couldnt have that. She wanted to hold my hand as we strolled through town.... No way. I was texting my mate saying i couldnt wait to get it over with. Seeing as i was driving, i wasnt drinking but she was throwing them back and maintained she wasnt the type of girl to do anything on first date. Well i tell ye, as soon as she got sober me back into the car she was down on me like a moth to a flame. So i left her to do it and finished the job. She was going on holidays the next day so told her to get in touch when she got back. In the meantime, changed my number and deleted her off FB LOL

Great days!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

LOL

What a site!

Myself and a mate joined at same time and got some interesting dates out of it. Fcukin hell! Deadly few months.

One girl i started chatting with, absolute cracker. Added her on FB and stalked every single photo and in all photos she was outstanding but couldnt help wonder why there were no photos from the waist down. Anyhoo, first chatted on the Monday and agreed to meet on the Saturday. She was filth and during the lead up sent topless photos the works..

Anyway, Saturday rolls around and i agree to pick her up. So outside her gaff over southside waiting for her to emerge........

As soon as she came out the gate i wanted to do a runner. She had the biggest hole on her! Being the vain bastard i couldnt have that. She wanted to hold my hand as we strolled through town.... No way. I was texting my mate saying i couldnt wait to get it over with. Seeing as i was driving, i wasnt drinking but she was throwing them back and maintained she wasnt the type of girl to do anything on first date. Well i tell ye, as soon as she got sober me back into the car she was down on me like a moth to a flame. So i left her to do it and finished the job. She was going on holidays the next day so told her to get in touch when she got back. In the meantime, changed my number and deleted her off FB LOL

Great days!

cool story jay
Whacha gonna do
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:49pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:50pm
This thread has bags of potential
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 6:58pm
Good jaysus could you imagine the carnage that Green devil could cause if he cottons on to this site LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Good jaysus could you imagine the carnage that Green devil could cause if he cottons on to this site LOL

LOL
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:04pm
Fuk sake McG that's hilarious

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:14pm
Brilliant McG
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:42pm
f**k sake I thought she was gonna be in a wheelchair or some sort of f**ked up disfigurement
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:45pm
Fashion style and polly pocket. Birds.ie. your one stop shop for birds
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

f**k sake I thought she was gonna be in a wheelchair or some sort of f**ked up disfigurement
thought the same myself
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

, i was thinking a missing limb myself
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:42pm
How big we talkin McG ???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
  Share Topic