You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plenty Of Fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plenty Of Fish
    Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Is POF just basically a big orgy of sorts?

Essentially a dating site but you'd find all sorts! God knows how it's evolved since i ran riot on it LOL

Dirty owl ones, the lot LOLLOL

Reckon Sham is all over this site.

Thumbs Up 
was all over this alright, nailed a load of birds off it. Some serious filth on itClap Hooked up with wan two minutes from my gaff. messaging her for a few days then went to her gaff. She had her kid in bed and I smashed her back doors in on the sofa while she used a dildo on her front doors. great times

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 4:47pm
bump 

After getting busted with a copy and paste job. I think I sent the same one to one of her mates in quick succession LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Boss is gone home so doing a bit of pof perving here at work. One of the girls has this in her description 

"I haven’t found Mr. Right but I’ve found Mr. Cheap, Mr. Sleazy, and Mr. Wrong"

Rules me out soLOL

thought you were looking at a profile of a bird you had already met up with LOL

I've actually only met up with 3 out of it and I'm suing two of them under the Trade Descriptions Act for not doing what it said on the tin or their profile pics for that matter.

They're probably doing the same LOL
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:41pm

Boss is gone home so doing a bit of pof perving here at work. One of the girls has this in her description 

Rules me out soLOL

thought you were looking at a profile of a bird you had already met up with LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 2:38pm

Rules me out soLOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 7:20am

Or try Baldie's approach " Hi my name is Stud and this is my friend Tic Tac " now as far as i know it hasn't worked yet but god loves him as he is not giving up Clap

Edited by Claret Murph - 11 Apr 2014 at 7:21am
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

@Coyne, for luck I can tell more often than not what women are genuine/interested, one thing I don't lack in experience is how to read women Tongue

The key is not to start a conversation straight away "well do you want a drink" like some lads do to random women, which is madness like LOL

LOL
I actually do the opposite thing and ask what they're drinking just to get a drunken convo going because if your the only single lad it can be a bit awkward but the offer for a drink only comes in if she knows how to hold a convo, boring chicks are as bad as minging ones. Clown

Nothing worse than it, thankfully most of my mates are now single and back into creep mode!

Fact, would rather have a laugh with a girl I wasn't attracted too than stay chatting to a good looking girl who is boring as f**k.

Haha. I'm always the only single one or the only one with bottle to approach a lass so its a weekly graft for me Thumbs Down
Tbf I'd still bang the minging ones depending on how much of a good night it was, no shame Big smile

Is that cause you drink on your own :)

Nope but I have no shame if I did.. I wouldn't of known YBIG if I didn't dare to go to that friendly against Wales on my own - Fortune favours the brave! Wink
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 10:18pm

@Coyne, for luck I can tell more often than not what women are genuine/interested, one thing I don't lack in experience is how to read women Tongue

The key is not to start a conversation straight away "well do you want a drink" like some lads do to random women, which is madness like LOL

LOL
I actually do the opposite thing and ask what they're drinking just to get a drunken convo going because if your the only single lad it can be a bit awkward but the offer for a drink only comes in if she knows how to hold a convo, boring chicks are as bad as minging ones. Clown

Nothing worse than it, thankfully most of my mates are now single and back into creep mode!

Fact, would rather have a laugh with a girl I wasn't attracted too than stay chatting to a good looking girl who is boring as f**k.

Haha. I'm always the only single one or the only one with bottle to approach a lass so its a weekly graft for me Thumbs Down
Tbf I'd still bang the minging ones depending on how much of a good night it was, no shame Big smile

Is that cause you drink on your own :)
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 9:00pm

LOL

Best thing to do when your talking to a boring girl, whip your meat out on the sly and start talking to her real seriously.

Ideally don't get caught, as it's much better fun.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:46pm

LOL

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:41pm

LOL

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:37pm

LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:35pm
I don't mean ask them straight away. I'm not a complete gobsh*te but I always found if they were with a friend and me trying to be nice included the friend on a conversation but that does not work as you come across as a right pansy.
You have to get them away from the friends but if they're only with one mate it's a cxxt of a thing as she won't want to be left alone.Irish women are bad for that.Foreign women don't seem to be as dependent on their friends imo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

Yeah Christ if you were approaching women offering them all drink you wouldn't be going too far. Generally if you buy a bird a drink they reimburse fairly soon... If ya end up going shots with them your guaranteed to get laid

It's funny watching some lads do it LOL

Yeah its bascially down to how you approach the situation, I mean you can't strike lucky every time you buy a girl a drink thats a given, but you'll know quick enough if a girl is interested by chatting to her for 5/10 mins and then a drink is a good way to progress. 

Spot on, (guaranteed a smooch at least) especially when they suggest it!

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:28pm
Yeah Christ if you were approaching women offering them all drink you wouldn't be going too far. Generally if you buy a bird a drink they reimburse fairly soon... If ya end up going shots with them your guaranteed to get laid
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:23pm

Edited by Green Devil - 10 Apr 2014 at 8:25pm

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:20pm

I'm starting to get real sick of this pish. If I so much as see another profile of some cxxt talking about how much travel she has done, jumped out of a plane, describes how much she loves her job but "I don't take my work home with me", talks about what a great sense of humour she has and the coup de grace having a picture with her probable ex ballbag

Honestly if I plan on shagging some cxxt of this, it's not gonna depend on if she travelled round Bolivia for a month or not. I couldn't give a bollix where you were, who barebacked ya previous to me or if you have a pet cat

You can bypass all of these problems and still get the end results by buying women drinks on a night out...

I always found in nights out the worst thing was to buy them a drink straight away.A couple of my mates never do it as it has ya down as a mark.
I more or less always buy a girl a drink on a night out especially if i'm getting on well with them, as it shows them your not a tight **** and your actually making an effort.

Don't be doing that if you ever come over here on a proper night, you'll just get friend-zoned Thumbs Down

They call me the wingman for a reason Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 8:13pm

I'm starting to get real sick of this pish. If I so much as see another profile of some cxxt talking about how much travel she has done, jumped out of a plane, describes how much she loves her job but "I don't take my work home with me", talks about what a great sense of humour she has and the coup de grace having a picture with her probable ex ballbag

Honestly if I plan on shagging some cxxt of this, it's not gonna depend on if she travelled round Bolivia for a month or not. I couldn't give a bollix where you were, who barebacked ya previous to me or if you have a pet cat

You can bypass all of these problems and still get the end results by buying women drinks on a night out...

I always found in nights out the worst thing was to buy them a drink straight away.A couple of my mates never do it as it has ya down as a mark.
I more or less always buy a girl a drink on a night out especially if i'm getting on well with them, as it shows them your not a tight **** and your actually making an effort.

Edited by Green Devil - 10 Apr 2014 at 8:16pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 31>
  Share Topic