You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

punishment for drunk and disorderly behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

RB did you at least have a drinking cap on while worshipping the jeger gods?

Ringer you should go out and celebrate and get absolutely smashed.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:22pm
A good lad is ringerbell. Glad it went no further
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:35pm
If you get realished from a garda station with out a charge sheet you can still be summoned,esp if theres other people involved i got let out of a police station years back and ended up in court 12 months later,that was after a few statements and the dpp.Phone up the copper see what he says and if he asks you to give a voluntary statement tell him to f**k him self,till them come to you- DPP call the shots
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:36pm
Graduating from LYIT is an emotional occasion, I would have found myself in your situation last year had I not opted for 20+ sambuca's instead of Jagers.

You live and learn young man, good to hear it won't haunt ya, now get out there and find a job Thumbs Up
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

Graduating from LYIT is an emotional occasion, I would have found myself in your situation last year had I not opted for 20+ sambuca's instead of Jagers.

You live and learn young man, good to hear it won't haunt ya, now get out there and find a jobĀ Thumbs Up

graduating at 10 in the morning was the biggest contributor to this,Lucky he was a sound guard. The hunt for a job has been on since finished in may and will continue

Edited by ringerbell - 27 Oct 2013 at 8:40pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

The only advice I'd give would be to go to the station as opposed to ringing. It shows a level of remorse that the guard will respect (I've done this, not for a PO offence though) Talk to him sensibly, explain the circumstances surrounding the offence, let him see what you're like when sober.
If the offence was minor there's a good chance it'll be a slap on the wrist from the guard

Didn't read all the posts on this thread.
Agree with the above though.
Hope all is sorted ringerbell. Scruffs wouldn't give a monkeys but you don't want your good name tarnished.
Hope it all works out.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

The only advice I'd give would be to go to the station as opposed to ringing. It shows a level of remorse that the guard will respect (I've done this, not for a PO offence though) Talk to him sensibly, explain the circumstances surrounding the offence, let him see what you're like when sober.
If the offence was minor there's a good chance it'll be a slap on the wrist from the guard

Didn't read all the posts on this thread.
Agree with the above though.
Hope all is sorted ringerbell. Scruffs wouldn't give a monkeys but you don't want your good name tarnished.
Hope it all works out.
ideally I would of visited him in person but as was back home wasn't able to so rang him up last night and he told me was nothing to worry about that it would be going no further which put me at ease
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:56am
Happy days so!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic