You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roma- Blonde hair blue eyes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma- Blonde hair blue eyes
    Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:25pm
Searched for another thread on the whole greek roma thing, but it has now apparently arrived here too

Gardaí have removed a seven-year-old girl from a Roma family in Dublin and taken her into care.

Officers called to a house in Tallaght yesterday afternoon.

They spoke to a Roma family living there and saw a number of children, including the seven-year-old girl who has blonde hair and blue eyes.

The parents told gardaí the child was their daughter, but gardaí were not satisfied with the explanation or with the documents that were produced.

Gardaí used their powers under the Child Care Act and removed the child from the family.

It is understood she is now in the care of the Health Service Executive.

It is believed the HSE will make an application to the courts for a temporary care order.

The development comes a day after a Roma couple in Greece were remanded in custody for allegedly adducting a four-year-old girl.

The couple claimed the girl's biological mother willingly gave her to them as a baby because she could not look after her.

The discovery of the girl, known as Maria, has prompted thousands of calls with leads from across the world as authorities try to track down her real parents.

DNA tests have shown that the girl was not born to the Roma couple

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/1022/481996-dublin-child/
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:27pm
freaky....but might be a bit of an over-reaction from Gardai...

They weren't happy with Roma's parent explanantion or evidence so they take her away...hmmm

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:30pm
DNA test will sort it all out. Any scientific sorts on here (not the Perth wan) able to shed any light on the odds of a dark skinned dark haired roma couple having a blonde hair blued eyed chissler? couldnt imagine there being the remotest chance but suppose you never know
Dukla View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:32pm
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:33pm
Incredible, hope something good comes from all this, gives hope to many families missing children..Just to quantify the actions of the Gardaí...A doctor/geneticist has been on radio expressing the huge unlikeliness of 2 black haired Romas , dark eyes, having a blond haired blue eyed offspring..It is basic biology.(I think these searches will become more commonplace Windy..It has to be done if there are chances these groups are stealing/buying/selling children)
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:34pm
I suppose this will lead to a cross borders clamp down on them.

Edited by corkery - 22 Oct 2013 at 1:35pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
FranDaMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FranDaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:43pm
Shes better off away from them regardless of whether or not they are her biological parents....
Are ya a lady burd or a dirt burd?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

DNA test will sort it all out. Any scientific sorts on here (not the Perth wan) able to shed any light on the odds of a dark skinned dark haired roma couple having a blonde hair blued eyed chissler? couldnt imagine there being the remotest chance but suppose you never know

They've already had the DNA test it came back negative. The only thing they know she's 5 years old from a dental sample and speculating she's eastern European, so vague.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

They've already had the DNA test it came back negative. The only thing they know she's 5 years old from a dental sample and speculating she's eastern European, so vague.
Thumbs Up
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 2:01pm

Are you talking about the one in Greece or the one in Dublin?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 2:40pm
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 2:50pm
They said she was born in a hospital that has no record of it

Not to mention the dodgy birth cert

The garda were bang on stepping in
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 2:52pm

I can see the case in Greece sparking a massive interest in the Roma and their kids. There's gonna be a lot of suspicious people out there. Not saying that they are responsible for a lot of child abductions across Europe but if they are, hypothetically speaking, then you could fear for the safety of any kids who don't match their ethnic features after these revelations. You would imagine that anyone matching a Roma description with a blonde kid in their care would want rid of the child quite quickly.
El Puto Amo
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Funsize Crouchy Funsize Crouchy wrote:

Are you talking about the one in Greece or the one in Dublin?

I didn't realise there was 2 cases of the exact same, how bizarre! Embarrassed Can't be linked surely??
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 3:04pm

White and black parents have given birth to kids of completely different coloured skins to their own, so a white blue eyed kid would be unusual but very possible.

I'll let the DNA answer the question

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

White and black parents have given birth to kids of completely different coloured skins to their own, so a white blue eyed kid would be unusual but very possible.

I'll let the DNA answer the question

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3060907/Black-parents-give-birth-to-white-baby.html

Well it seems that Lieutenant Frank Drebin may owe officer Nordberg an apology after all
El Puto Amo
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

They weren't happy with Roma's parent explanantion or evidence so they take her away...hmmm

Yeah, they should have left her there with the Roma gypos. Nothing at all dodgy about them fookers having a blonde, blue eyed child with an unverifiable birth cert in their midst. Actually, when me own kids get in from school I might bring them in to the Roma and leave them there for their own benefit.

Roma gypos - a great, and trustworthy, bunch of lads.Clap
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Yeah, they should have left her there with the Roma gypos. Nothing at all dodgy about them fookers having a blonde, blue eyed child with an unverifiable birth cert in their midst. Actually, when me own kids get in from school I might bring them in to the Roma and leave them there for their own benefit.

Roma gypos - a great, and trustworthy, bunch of lads.Clap
The Roma, a great bunch of lads
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic