Schoolboy Match Roll Call

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Schoolboy Match Roll Call
    Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 9:57pm
Yeah, that's 100% correct Showgies. It's a reg/insurance issue. But you look after your own team. The other team is not your business.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sponsored Links

GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 5:42pm
Putting aside the whole u14 competitive football thing for a second. Thumbs Down

It could be for insurance purposes that every player on the pitch needs to be who they say they are. I played in an Astro league and for one of the games a team had a player playing who wants registered with the squad. He got a pretty bad injury during the game and while the ambulance was coming the 999 person wanted to know his name for when he arrived at the hospital ... he refused to give his name when asked at first and people knew it didn't match the team sheet. He had to give his real name in the end of course but it got messy.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Check out the size of the black kid in Herald Striker pg11
In Skerries team pic,monster u14!!

He drives to/from matches.
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Ha Ha one of the black lads on my team is 10 and is a size 7 in boots 
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 3:24pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 9:51am
If I recall last year refs were payed an extra few Euro to do this aswell. 

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 9:47am
If something like this is happening it hould be contolled by the respective leagues and administered by the refs imo. Opposition managers being able to call out players is ridiculous. This all stinks of yet another half arsed botch job to try and eradicate wrongdoing.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

If any manager told me he was taking a roll call of my team I'd tell him to go f**k himself.

I coach U11s in NDSL and we have i.d. cards for each player. I generally couldnt give a sh*t and never ask for it to be done but some other managers do and some refs make us do it. 

You basically swap all the cads and say here have a look at this if you want. Players line up and you call out their name and they step forward. Ive yet to have one child come up to me and say I didnt enjoy that so whats the issue? Its a two minute process before the game. Its only a process that shows they are doing something to stop bangers paying etc. Be worse if they were doing nothing else. 

St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:39pm
Never knew this was introduced back home , player passes are the Norm here  picture and DOB passes are given to the ref before the match and He compares  them with the Team Sheets , The Ref and nobody else is allowed to Check these !Picture cant be tampered with as there are two rivets in the Pass .
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:21pm
Spot on Gerk and FW, some lads have little to be moaning about.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

It should go in rest of the world or whatever. This section is about the Irish international side. Who gives a fook if your nephew was asked his name in an u14 match ffs

The mind truly boggles, contribute to the thread or say nothing.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:18pm

It should go in rest of the world or whatever. This section is about the Irish international side. Who gives a fook if your nephew was asked his name in an u14 match ffs

Obviously all the posters who have responded. If you don't like it, don't read it Thumbs Up
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

If any manager told me he was taking a roll call of my team I'd tell him to go f**k himself.

Spot On MarkThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

While ye may feel aggrieved at this incident it surely doesn't make it a worthy of inclusion in the ROI section.

For Jaysus sake man, pedantic post of the yearThumbs Down

Where the fook else can it go?

Bobodub, of course cheating is far more endemic and a worry, but today is the first time I've seen this and it just saddens me. 

really ?LOL

Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Terracing is not permitted in internstionsl games. The 8reland fans in the lower tier in Cologne were sitting in what should have been the standing are if that males sense.

Amazingly, given the child like spelling and grammar, it does!

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:13pm
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:05pm

Edited by eire77 - 20 Oct 2013 at 9:08pm
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:01pm

While ye may feel aggrieved at this incident it surely doesn't make it a worthy of inclusion in the ROI section.

For Jaysus sake man, pedantic post of the year. Thumbs Down

Where the fook else can it go?

Bobodub, of course cheating is far more endemic and a worry, but today is the first time I've seen this and it just saddens me. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 9:01pm
Makes a sh1te of the site opening threads all over the place.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic