Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transfers/Signings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 223>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transfers/Signings
    Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:18pm
Delighted to have so many players signed up for next season, very unusual for us to have this done so early

Boyle, Massey, Mountney, Meenan, O'Donnell, Towell, Byrne, Hoban have all signed

think we might be looking for a new keeper as there is a lot of talk of Cherrie going back to scotland, maybe thats why we signed Winn a few weeks ago

Edited by Shoco - 06 Jul 2015 at 1:10pm

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sponsored Links

Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:55pm
I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny doesn't go for a couple of our young lads over the winter, most players out of contract and I know he did make an enquiry for ryan mc bride last season and his contract is now up.

We have signed 2 players so far - the 2 mcelenys, personal I'd have told Patrick to jog on, lazy fecker
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

think we might be looking for a new keeper as there is a lot of talk of Cherrie going back to scotland, maybe thats why we signed Winn a few weeks ago

I'd be surprised if Winn is being signed as a number 1.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny doesn't go for a couple of our young lads over the winter, most players out of contract and I know he did make an enquiry for ryan mc bride last season and his contract is now up.

We have signed 2 players so far - the 2 mcelenys, personal I'd have told Patrick to jog on, lazy fecker

read somewhere else that mc bride had agreed a deal with us alright

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

I'd be surprised if Winn is being signed as a number 1.

dont know much about him but it was strange signing him when we already had a half decent back up keeper

The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:41pm
any info on the towell contract? no interest from overseas?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:50pm

read somewhere else that mc bride had agreed a deal with us alright

Nothing done yet but come next month he is free and no compensation payable as he is 23 so I'm expecting Kenny to make a move then. A lot will depend on who the Derry manager is I suspect, Devine will be gone after the last game I think
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

What sort of info? The club also thanked the sponsors for helping with the deal, I would assume he's being payed in the off season from the fact they were mentioned

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 11:35pm
Luke Byrne be on the move?
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Did you hear anything?
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

What sort of info? The club also thanked the sponsors for helping with the deal, I would assume he's being payed in the off season from the fact they were mentioned

Well I'm surprised nobody else was sniffing around which might cause him to wait. I suppose the sponsors giving a hand and Kenny re-signing the others helped him make the decision.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 5:34pm
i didnt say there wasnt other sniffing around

Chris Shields and brian Gartland also signed up now

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Did you hear anything?

sligo was the word around dalymount tonight anyway
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 12:22pm
Rumours that Forrester, Bolger and Rogers will be Hoops with any number of the current shower released, specifically Dennehy, McCormack and Quigley out
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Rumours that Forrester, Bolger and Rogers will be Hoops with any number of the current shower released, specifically Dennehy, McCormack and Quigley out

Why would those players want to go to shamrock and take a step down?
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 2:03pm

Why would those players want to go to shamrock and take a step down?

Because they as ambitious as Sean o'connor

The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 6:09pm

You said Quigley has already been fired?
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2013 at 8:02pm

lol Bolger signed back with us already, why would forrester go there if he dosent go England he will be a pats
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 223>
  Share Topic