Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Germany / Kazakhstan Match Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Fair play to you Javier - I'm sure all movies shown in Argentina are broadcast in their original language. GTF

You should be a federal prosecutor.good spot

stupid spot indicative of a narrow mindset , i have spanish canal +
all movies are in original sound at the touch of a button ,
german sky movies the same.

all DVD's come with original and  foreign soundtracks ,

well done lads Confused

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:34pm
How would he be posting at 7.30am about McCarthy if it's 2.30am local time. Argentina are hours behind us not ahead of us!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Its 7.30 in the morning in Argentina and this lad is online posting about James McCarthy.

Javier, upload a pic of today's newspaper, with the word "Javier" written across the top.

This will prove at least that you are in Argentina, as you claim to be.

If you dont do that within three days or so I will ban you from this forum, WUMs/fake posters are not welcome on the forum.

So do us a favour and prove that you are in Argentina, thank you.

Going to send this to you by PM too.

Would you get off the stage Rolo ffs.  Will we all have to submit our passports now in order to be able to post on YBIG.  I freely admit my real name is not Just Saying Like and I'm a fake poster and [like almost everyone else on here] I like to wind a few lads up now and then.  Are you going to ban me as well or will it be ok if I post a picture of myself holding the Sligo Champion.  But then it could be a fake picture.  Fcuk maybe then you will want DNA swabs. 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:52pm
In fairness, my name is not Dave and I've never met a woman who said I was Super.

I'm not 84, either.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:55pm

Moi ,  Je suis le vrai Roger Milla.

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

How would he be posting at 7.30am about McCarthy if it's 2.30am local time. Argentina are hours behind us not ahead of us!

It was 7.30 in Argentina when it was 11.30am here.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
IrwinClass View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrwinClass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

Originally posted by IrwinClass IrwinClass wrote:

That Trapnoclue fella spoke more sense than you do. You are the biggest spoofer on this forum, whoever you are.

McCarthy has never shown anything to suggest he is an AM. Look at the goal records of the players you compare him to.

Platini 353 in 652.
Hagi 310 in 766.
McCarthy 21 in 253.

I will give you strong arguments...  And both of you have to realize that once Robbie is gone the #10 shirt will go to McCarthy he has already used that shirt twice for Ireland.  I remember when he played vs Uruguay on his debut game, I think,  he was using the number 10 shirt, and  the uruguayans played hard ball against him, he was man marked the whole game by 2 of the most dirty players of modern football ArĂ©valo "el cacha" Rios y el "ruso"  Perez.

You are comparing him with the final carrers and stats of both Hagi and Platini, the kid is only 22 years old, the today's Platini or Hagi is Pirlo, you can compare him with Pirlo as well,  he doesnt take penalty kicks, nor free kicks yet one reason of his low goal rate,..

he is a bit shy, but will grow in confidence 
He played deep for 2 years at Wigan
because he was the best of all to have the first pass, 

Both Hagi and Platini the managers built a team around them, iRELAND NEEDS TO DO THE SAME,  built a team to make him shine.   Who's the best irish player?  McCarthy, what is the best way to win games and go to tournaments and cups,  pass the ball to James McCarthy as simple as football, my good lads!!!

Your facade fell a long time ago. You're just annoying now.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Its 7.30 in the morning in Argentina and this lad is online posting about James McCarthy.

Javier, upload a pic of today's newspaper, with the word "Javier" written across the top.

If you dont do that within three days or so I will ban you from this forum, WUMs/fake posters are not welcome on the forum.

Would you get off the stage Rolo ffs.  Will we all have to submit our passports now in order to be able to post on YBIG.  I freely admit my real name is not Just Saying Like and I'm a fake poster and [like almost everyone else on here] I like to wind a few lads up now and then.  Are you going to ban me as well or will it be ok if I post a picture of myself holding the Sligo Champion.  But then it could be a fake picture.  Fcuk maybe then you will want DNA swabs. 

Could not be arsed arguing with you. Let him WUM away then. ROI section is fooked anyway.

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
curtains View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote curtains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:58pm

I agree with Rolo, it was funny at the start but its tiresome reading his comments now. Puts you off a thread when you see he is commenting on it. He is a spoof bigtime.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 12:59pm
Roger - Does that Spanish Canal+ station feature many programmes about Argentinian football and culture. I might get it in and to try an understand Javiers fascination with Irlanda.....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by curtains curtains wrote:

I agree with Rolo, it was funny at the start but its tiresome reading his comments now. Puts you off a thread when you see he is commenting on it. He is a spoof bigtime.

Yeah I agree too but threatening to ban him if he doesn't post a picture of an Argentinian newspaper is nothing short of childish.   
IrwinClass View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrwinClass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:05pm
'Javier' has been posting every hour or so last night from around 9pm to 7:30am Argentina time and is still online now apparently...
Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:25pm

Originally posted by curtains curtains wrote:

Yeah I agree too but threatening to ban him if he doesn't post a picture of an Argentinian newspaper is nothing short of childish.   
His persistent existence on the forum is nothing short of childish.

Edited by Il Trap - 26 Sep 2013 at 1:26pm
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:53pm

Would yiz ever leave the chap alone ffs.  What has he done wrong?  As far as I know the chap is legit and even if he wasn't he is still here talking about Irish football. If anyone is ruining the forums its people constantly telling him to fook off and questioning his status.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Roger - Does that Spanish Canal+ station feature many programmes about Argentinian football and culture. I might get it in and to try an understand Javiers fascination with Irlanda.....

yeah i know , people who are interested in foreign countries , mad stuff altogether wha ?

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:57pm
Its a joke. His posts are full of sh*te. I doubt the regular readers read his posts anymore.

Ban him
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Its a joke. His posts are full of sh*te. I doubt the regular readers read his posts anymore.

Ban him

Sleepy
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Ban him

LOL do me up a bedsheet with Javier out and its a deal LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 36>
  Share Topic