You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New York

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New York
    Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:19am
Anyone reccomend anywhere to stay? 
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Anyone reccomend anywhere to stay? 

a hotel maybe
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:26am
stay as close as you can to time square , literally hundreds of cheap enough hotels there.
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:26am
Check out the recommendations on the Spain match or travel threads
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

stay as close as you can to time square , literally hundreds of cheap enough hotels there.

Yeah and they are kips.

www.airbnb.com

Cannot recommend this site highly enough.

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:47am
If your not pushy on the quality of the accom stay in Hotel Pennsylvania. It faces Madison Square Gardens and is a savage location. Rooms are kips though. Cheap as chips as well
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 11:48am
Night Hotel right on Times Square, slick 4 star hotel just off times square and for a decent price.

Stayed here before and the location is unreal. 2 late Irish bars right across the road as well!

Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

If your not pushy on the quality of the accom stay in Hotel Pennsylvania. It faces Madison Square Gardens and is a savage location. Rooms are kips though. Cheap as chips as well

2 of our mates in oz who would stay literally anywhere(so I thought) stayed here and they said never again, that was enough for me.

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

2 of our mates in oz who would stay literally anywhere(so I thought) stayed here and they said never again, that was enough for me.

I've stayed here for 2 nights. The room was moldy and damp but the location was class. 
I wouldnt stay here again and I'm sure you can get something better for the same price.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:33pm
Stayed in the Four Points Sheraton on West 25th St, grand location, only a couple of minutes walk from MSG, it was 2 years ago when I stayed there so cant remember what we paid but it wasnt dear and the rooms were grand
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:36pm
Milford PlazaThumbs Up
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:40pm
La quinta inn on w32nd st. Little korea. Magic spot. right round the corner from MSG and the empire state.

I feckin love NY.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:42pm
Seriosly lads ffs. Most of the places your posting are about 2500 for 5 nights!!

is there any caravan parks?

ROLL ON 2016
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:49pm
Book a hostel Thumbs Up
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:51pm

Seriosly lads ffs. Most of the places your posting are about 2500 for 5 nights!!

To be honest erimus if you are worried about spending money i wouldn't go to NY .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:51pm

Red Roof Inn (think it is now the New York Manhatten hotel) as recommendd by McG and me

about 130 a night for a double a block away from Empire State in Korea Town and about 3 blocks from Penn station . Free continental breakfast as well
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:56pm
No point in spending 1000's on a room i plan on spending sod all time in

cheers newryrep.thats a bit better

ROLL ON 2016
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 1:13pm
Stay in Jersey City or Hoboken. Much cheaper than NYC and the path train only takes 15 minutes to get you into the middle of Manhatten.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic