You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Martin O'Neill...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329330 419>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 1:26pm
Cheers for clearing that up. So,It's Walford always has the unimpressed look on his face, even in both of those photos. LOL

Edited by TonyNotJack - 11 Sep 2018 at 1:26pm
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Cheers for clearing that up. So,It's Walford always has the unimpressed look on his face, even in both of those photos. LOL

Yup he's a mighty moany looking fellow
niallmc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niallmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 2:35pm
I can only imagine things getting worse for Martin. Regarding the press conferenes Martin seems to be put in front of the cameras when thanks are going bad, but when thanks were going good, Roy was put out to answer questions.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Image result for steve guppy

STEVE GUPPY- Advising Robbie Brady how to hit the first man with a corner kick

Related image

STEVE WALFORD- showing players how not to control the ball

Image result for steve walford
Here is both of them with Roy Keane telling them that Arter is sh*te

hilarious Confused
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:07pm
Would anyone take two defeats in the upcoming games for O'Neill to be sacked?

Don't give me this old patriotic sh*te that "oh I never want to see my country lose" 

It's only a question on an internet forum, don't take it too seriously Wink

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Don't give me this old patriotic sh*te that "oh I never want to see my country lose" 

No. Want them gone but if they're getting results than that will do me
Haven't watched Ireland expecting to be entertained in years so all acuut results for me and somehow he's always managed to get his share. 

He's a lucky fcuker, Eriksen avid Bale play and we'd lose both games imo. He'll probably wax two draws and bang on about how we've turned a corner.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

No. Want them gone but if they're getting results than that will do me
Haven't watched Ireland expecting to be entertained in years so all acuut results for me and somehow he's always managed to get his share. 

He's a lucky fcuker, Eriksen avid Bale play and we'd lose both games imo. He'll probably wax two draws and bang on about how we've turned a corner.

Agreed.  Sooner those 2 clowns are gone the better, but I'll still be supporting the team first and foremost.

And a good point about not expecting to be entertained by watching Ireland. We all know their limitations and will support them for what they can and can't do.  Anyone who watches football expecting to be entertained by flowing tiki-taka moves and bucket-loads of goals can fk off and watch the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid. 

Edited by ConorMac77 - 12 Oct 2018 at 10:33pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:38pm

Two defeats and he will still be in charge. The only way I can't see him being in charge is if he walks, I just can't see the FAI paying him off.
There was a potential opportunity to get rid of Keane, for free, after the Arter and Walters stories broke, no matter what way you looked at it, I'm sure it broke some small print somewhere. Keane going might have made MON think about walking too. I think it will take a string of proper hidings for him to step down, although that is a real possibility!
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Two defeats and he will still be in charge. The only way I can't see him being in charge is if he walks, I just can't see the FAI paying him off.
There was a potential opportunity to get rid of Keane, for free, after the Arter and Walters stories broke, no matter what way you looked at it, I'm sure it broke some small print somewhere. Keane going might have made MON think about walking too. I think it will take a string of proper hidings for him to step down, although that is a real possibility!

Delaney is far too egocentric. The highlight of his tenure... Ireland playing a Euro 2020 group game in Dublin against Spain.

If he thinks Martin has fook all chance fulfilling that ambition, he will sling him out the door and take his chances elsewhere. 

We're talking about john delaney here, lads.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Delaney is far too egocentric. The highlight of his tenure... Ireland playing a Euro 2020 group game in Dublin against Spain.

If he thinks Martin has fook all chance fulfilling that ambition, he will sling him out the door and take his chances elsewhere. 

We're talking about john delaney here, lads.
He has f**k all chance of fulfilling that ambition, anybody can see that.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 10:30am
two defeats and he won’t walk 

It will be ‘ahh sure they weren’t that important ‘ ‘ the real thing starts in March ‘

‘The most important thing is I get to keep my humongous salary ‘’
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:35am
Needs 2 wins this week

Has to start Doherty THIS time

Edited by tonyjaa - 13 Oct 2018 at 11:35am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 12:00pm
And I need to win the lottery, I would have the chances as similar. A point from these two games would be respectable.

Edited by pre Madonna - 13 Oct 2018 at 2:57pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

two defeats and he won’t walk 

It will be ‘ahh sure they weren’t that important ‘ ‘ the real thing starts in March ‘

‘The most important thing is I get to keep my humongous salary ‘’
Yep, it's all about the euro's......the euros in their bank accounts. And when we fail to qualify MONey and Moaney will make sure they get paid from itv for their expert opinions. I'd be prepared to accept relegation if it meant giving the new manager the 2 games in November to assess things  before the qualifiers start in march.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 2:55pm
If he can't get anything from Denmark without Erickson and Wales without Bale ...both at home, what's the point ......the signs are already there this is going nowhere, getting beat or small return in these 2 games rubber stamp that
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:31am
what was is post match verdict ? Forgot to tape it 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Linzark View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linzark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 2:12am
Must watch, exhilarating stuff that will leave you craving more

Wink
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

what was is post match verdict ? Forgot to tape it 
Guilty by negligence 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 326327328329330 419>
  Share Topic