Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Martin O'Neill...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 419>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:39pm
Lord Trap Junior Esquire lives in the flats?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by John Wick John Wick wrote:

Good fcukin riddance.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:42pm
I really hope this goes through. I couldn't face the prospect of these bed wetters for another 2 years.

They're all yours Stoke
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Lord Trap Junior Esquire lives in the flats?

No this is merely an artists impression of what it would look like if I did.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:46pm
Interesting to learn that O'Neill had been talking to Everton as well.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:02pm
Hope to f**k he goes.

He's making a show of the fai, not signing the contract and waiting to see what offers he gets, FAI should just retract their offer

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
greenmachine68 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenmachine68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:19pm
Is all this linking to other jobs a way to screw the FAI out of a few more shillings. There is no way I believe ONeill is interested in a full time post, he’s  lazy in a part time job! I hope to god I’m wrong but I doubt it.

mod note - take a break off the forum for that lovely description Clown

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 13 Jan 2018 at 8:48pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

interesting 

Has O'neill been getting paid all this time from the FAI?

Once the contract period comes to an end, are you technically "unemployed" and no longer on the FAI's payroll (until you sign the next contract)? I would assume that is the case.

But wasn't he out of contract even when the campaign started in Belgrade? 

My guess is he is cute and has the payment date in the contract back dated so when he signs the payment will come through. He aint working for free that's for sure.  If he signs he will be getting the money had he has 'earned' since September.

But has he actually done any work since the Play offs?? It's all a very strange situation, even without this Stoke stuff. 

Brian Kerr's piece today goes into the details. He was barely hiding his contempt for the FAI in it too LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:44pm
Abbotstown have made a complete bolix of it.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by depechemode depechemode wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I just know MON wont take it. Life isn't that good to me.

Will you put the bunting out if he takes it trap ?

Only for him to rip it down once Tony Pulis is appointed Ireland manager LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:50pm
The Stoke fans have discovered TJ  LOL

pavel
Youth Player 

pavel Avatar

Telegraph & Mail: MON offered job about an hour ago via mobile Block 22 and stillgame4it like this

Post by pavel on about an hour ago

What a shambles this club is, no vision, no plan, no ambition, no clue. Scared to death of trying something new. How can you go from Flores to O’neil and Keane, it just doesn’t make sense. Ireland fans are celebrating, just read there comments, they can’t wait for him to go.

Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:21pm
damn we have been bustedLOL

Edited by Fozzy B - 13 Jan 2018 at 9:24pm
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:25pm
Martin please go so we don't have to listen to that broken record trap junior anymore.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:27pm
what will happen to TJ when he does leave Wacko will he be positive towards whoever takes over, or change his name to Martin Junior and keep the parody going hmmm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

what will happen to TJ when he does leave Wacko will he be positive towards whoever takes over, or change his name to Martin Junior and keep the parody going hmmm

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 10:14pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 11:29pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 11:55pm
As I've said countless times on here, I would much rather we thought outside the box and looked further afield to the continent and try get a young ambitious manager with fresh ideas and a philosophy that suits the modern game, but there's f**k all chance of that happening.

So if we're not going down that route and O'Neill does leave, then I don't see an issue with giving the job to Keane for the duration of the 2020 qualifiers.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 258259260261262 419>
  Share Topic