Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Martin O'Neill...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 419>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Whatever about O'Neill, I think Keane will jump ship if we lose tonight. Wasn't this gig supposed to rehabilitate his image/credentials? He's worse off now!
He won't get another job outside the FAI, he will hang on in the hope of getting the main gig himself.

Have you been drinking?
Nope. Have you ever read about a man called John Delaney?
Sponsored Links

forza trapp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forza trapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 1:26pm
Had the honor of sitting beside Keane on a flight from Manchester last Sunday night. He looked like a man who dreaded the week ahead or mabey he always looks like that 🤨
I think his reputation has dived by association with MON, if he had any balls he would walk away.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by forza trapp forza trapp wrote:

Had the honor of sitting beside Keane on a flight from Manchester last Sunday night. He looked like a man who dreaded the week ahead or mabey he always looks like that 🤨
I think his reputation has dived by association with MON, if he had any balls he would walk away.

I can just imagine him staring at you as you ask him to move ao you can go to the toilet. Worse still spilling tea during the flight.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I can just imagine him staring at you as you ask him to move ao you can go to the toilet. Worse still spilling tea during the flight.

One for Roy Keane's diaries TJ Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

One for Roy Keane's diaries TJ Clap

NotedWink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
forza trapp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forza trapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 3:41pm
Can’t wait, do I survive for series two ?
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 5:05pm

If he gets us at least a playoff then he deserves another campaign.

That policy is going very well atm.

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Much like Trapatonis last campaign where he should have been removed at the very latest after the home hammering to Germany. There was without doubt no coming back in either campaign from those results, and any decent football association would know that and remove the management.

Unfortunately we are run by spivs and spoofers.

Back then, we we're losing at home to Germany with 6 players out. Now, we're getting thrashed at home to Denmark and being outclassed by the Brits at home. 

We did come back from the German result. We were level with Austria and Sweden going into the double header in September, with a decent chance of a playoff. 

Now, we're a shambles. And that's before the "proper matches" start. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 5:08pm
I should have known I would catch one idiot.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 5:25pm

I should have known I would catch one idiot.

Not much of a haul ;2 and one of them a Trump supporter. LOL

Whatever about O'Neill, I think Keane will jump ship if we lose tonight. Wasn't this gig supposed to rehabilitate his image/credentials? He's worse off now!

He's getting paid 600,000 a year for looking menacing, growing a weird beard every now and then and calling the odd English born lad a kunt. He's going nowhere.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

What court case?
What law suit?

It's not just o neill,  it's 17 ex managers and players who lost millions through tax avoidance schemes they invested in. Robbie savage, Martin keown amongst others also named in it. You would wonder how much of their own money they actually have to put up, can't imagine the others are as flushed as MoN 
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 7:52pm

I should have known I would catch one idiot

No. Idiots wouldn't say what you said. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 9:35pm
Has to go. Pathetic
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 9:39pm

O’Neill to Obafemi after the game 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

O’Neill to Obafemi after the game 

LOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 9:59pm

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:03pm
LOLLOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:16pm
If this were club football we'd be reaching fat lad running to the dugout and tearing up his season ticket in front of O'Neill levels of sh*tness
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:17pm
I would gladly take Allardyce as manager now.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 419>
  Share Topic