You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:47pm
Saps around me were cheering him on as well. If I was a Gard or steward I'd give him a good kicking. I hate when this happens.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:51pm
People were actually clapping this prick off. Could not believe what I was seeing.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by depechemode depechemode wrote:

Annoyed me was everybody around me thought it was great and were cheering him on and taking videos on their phones.

Same here fookin morons cheering and applauding WTF? Fookin numpty
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:56pm
Looks like Ger Gilroy

depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Annoyed me was everybody around me thought it was great and were cheering him on and taking videos on their phones.

Same here fookin morons cheering and applauding WTF? Fookin numpty

And I was beside the singing section!
Weser777 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weser777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:09pm
who gives a rats arse?!!!
"I'm not the best manager in the world, but I'm definitely in the top one!" - Brian Clough
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Weser777 Weser777 wrote:

who gives a rats arse?!!!

Exactly. If he came on and broke Hoolahan or Brady's leg it would be a different story. But suppose he would only have needed to get to the bench to do that...
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

A steward I was talking to reckoned its an automatic 10k fine for the FAI
Clap Good. Bunch of langers. They'd be the first to fine anyone else.

Edited by corkery - 07 Sep 2013 at 2:12pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

You're some clown. That's money that should go to developing the game that's instead paying a fine because of the actions of a drunken moron.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

You're some clown. That's money that should go to developing the game that's instead paying a fine because of the actions of a drunken moron.

+1

Ridiculous post by Corkery! Confused
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:27pm

he wasted nearly 2mins and our "fans" thought this was great craic
Gimps who cheered/egged him on,are as bad as him
w**kers
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
James1977 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:35pm
Unfortunately, the pitch invasion ultimately benefitted the Swedes.   

The guy wasted about three minutes and ruined the momentum of the Irish players.  If I recall, it was around the 78th minute and the final Irish push was beginning. 

Adrenalin slows down and muscles get tighter.  I'd expect the Swedes were delighted with the delay.  

While he was only 'acting the maggot', a football pitch is for the players.  What if he was drunk and attacked the referee (like Denmark vs Sweden) or brandished a knife (like Monica Seles' attacker).

He was very quick on his feet, though.  He ghosted past one steward twice by dropping the shoulder.

If there is a UEFA fine for the FAI, it should be recouped from the culprit through the courts.
Ludwig von Drake View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ludwig von Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by James1977 James1977 wrote:

Unfortunately, the pitch invasion ultimately benefitted the Swedes.   

The guy wasted about three minutes and ruined the momentum of the Irish players.  If I recall, it was around the 78th minute and the final Irish push was beginning. 

Adrenalin slows down and muscles get tighter.  I'd expect the Swedes were delighted with the delay.  

While he was only 'acting the maggot', a football pitch is for the players.  What if he was drunk and attacked the referee (like Denmark vs Sweden) or brandished a knife (like Monica Seles' attacker).

He was very quick on his feet, though.  He ghosted past one steward twice by dropping the shoulder.

If there is a UEFA fine for the FAI, it should be recouped from the culprit through the courts.
Don't think it benefited the Swedes or influenced the outcome. If we were still playing today, we wouldn't have scored a second.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:50pm
It breaks concentration, anyone who does it or applauds it a fookin sh*tebag
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:55pm
have to agree about people cheering him on. Worst part about it in my opinion.

Corkery Embarrassed
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 2:58pm
No, Bray were a rake of money in debt before, they were nearly going to go to the wall. The FAI come along and fine them for throwing toilet paper for feck sake. What about that time they fined Derry for calling Donegal people sheep shaggers, that was a massive fine.

Edited by corkery - 07 Sep 2013 at 2:59pm
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:00pm
James McFadden.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:03pm
It defiantly slowed down the pace of the Irish play yes.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic