You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name and shame the moron that ran onto the pitch
    Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:16pm
I'm sick of these idiots running onto the pitch, we get one or two every campaign. Take your f**king clothes off you gimps or don't bother.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:19pm
Never could understand the logic of doing this. Look like a total twat.
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:24pm
wasted a lot of game time as well
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:25pm
Sorry lads couldn't help it
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:25pm
a public execution is the only solution to end this horrific menace to society
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:28pm
Was he a hare krishna? He had a hare krishna's haircut and a tracksuit. Strange mix between junkie a pacifist.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:58pm
We only got 3 minutes injury time last nite. And there had been 5 subs and about a 90 second delay for the scumbag's foray onto the pitch.

Granted, we could have had 3 hours of injury time and we'd never have created a chance but this guy wasted a fair bit of time.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:08pm
Annoyed me was everybody around me thought it was great and were cheering him on and taking videos on their phones.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:11pm
He was sitting next to me in the upper (512 row E) at the start of the game - looked totally spaced out of it at that stage. Some mix of drink/drugs. Think he slept through some of the first half.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:17pm
Complete wally but name and shame him. Nah

He was caught and nicked
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:19pm
He was a dirty crusty that's what he was

Eire32 was ready to go down with his crutch and take him out

Edited by Guf10 - 07 Sep 2013 at 1:20pm
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:20pm
looked a right knacker, and all the clowns cheering him on when we were trying to get some momentum on the pitch. hope he got a right kicking to be honest.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:30pm
What actually happens to fellas who run onto the pitch? Do they just get a caution from the gardai or what?
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:31pm
Id say so. He looked like a right tramp

Say there was some pong off him
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

What actually happens to fellas who run onto the pitch? Do they just get a caution from the gardai or what?
Depends. Some GardaĆ­ will just throw ya out, others will give ya a court date. They tend to take big soccer games very serious and would issue banning orders.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:37pm
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:41pm
People on the pitch is the worst crime of all. I say it for everyone, the next game should be behind closed doors as punishment. It just seems like we are waiting for a nutjob football fan to stab somebody until its taken seriously. There are so many psychopathic football fans out there, its just a matter of time. 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 1:45pm
A steward I was talking to reckoned its an automatic 10k fine for the FAI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic