Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions League Draw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

FFS Arsenal Marseille Dortmund & Napoli!Angry

Unreal group Clap

Sociedad in with United, handy enough group Clap
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:38pm
:)
AKA pedantic kunt
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

You're in for a shock
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:39pm
RM was right Celtic drawn with Barca,Milan and Ajax
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:39pm
Dead
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:40pm
Barca, Milan and Celtic again. ffs!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:40pm
Anyone following it on the Telegraph- 

17.37 Here come Celtic... and it's Group H! Four former winners in that group, and three of them with a chance of qualifying...
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

You're in for a shock

Ah I'm taking the piss dude, tough enough teams but compared to what could've been it's a "handy" group!
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Barca, Milan and Celtic again. ffs!

That's the problem with the Champions League - all of Europes elite clubs keep playing each other!!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:46pm
Confident Dortmund will go through Thumbs Up After avoiding the big guns from pot 1 and 2 it evens out when they draw Napoli LOL carbon copy of 2011 apart from Napoli amazing how far the club has come in two years Clap
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:49pm
Celtic will piss that group..

3 home wins!!
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

<strong style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">17.37 <span style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">Here come </span><strong style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">Celtic<span style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">... and it's Group H! Four former winners in that group, and three of them with a chance of qualifying...</span>
Celtic drew 3-3 in aggregate with Barca in last years group stage. Milan are nothing special, Celtic are in with a shout.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

<strong style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">17.37 <span style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">Here come </span><strong style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">Celtic<span style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20.71875px;">... and it's Group H! Four former winners in that group, and three of them with a chance of qualifying...</span>
Celtic drew 3-3 in aggregate with Barca in last years group stage. Milan are nothing special, Celtic are in with a shout.

The Celtic home form should see them pick up a few points. 
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 5:54pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

The Celtic home form should see them pick up a few points. 

Caley would be in with a shout based on their away form soLOL
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 6:13pm
anyone know when fixtures and dates are confirmed
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

That's what I was wondering too. Could do with knowing.
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

That's what I was wondering too. Could do with knowing.

Hope dortmund arsenal is a Wednesday
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Barcelona ac milan and celtic, same as every fcuking year

Angry didnt take mystic meg to figure it out Angry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic