You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohs v Shamrock Rovers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

http://www.thejournal.ie/pre-match-clashes-in-city-centre-between-bohs-and-rovers-fans-1375059-Mar2014/?utm_source=facebook_short

One chair on the ground   
LOL some reporting alright, in all the carnage he manged pics of a garda van on an almost deserted street, a chair and a cracked window

I don't know whats funnier. This ^^^, or about 70 clowns running from 2 garda on a bikes
LOL cringy stuff from the pavement dancers alright
Sponsored Links

skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 9:47pm
Get the f**k in !!!!
A great win for Rovers against their only rivals.
Top of the league(with the carkies) and a good start to the league campaign.

onto Monday & bring on the plastic pitch twats from the small town near drogheda!!

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 10:28pm
Fair play to Bohs. They made a game of it for 10 mins. Liquid football from Rovers in the second half
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 10:35pm
Went over the game thought bohs were decent and didn't deserve to lose by 2 but probably rovers deserved it in the end!

Why the f**k did rovers fan throw a bottle on the pitch when they had a Peno? Strange

Didn't see any trouble tbf

Excellent crowd! Kinda puts RTID suggesting they get the Jodi to bed, although the 1st block was rovers too
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:12pm
The FAI's suggestion. Biggest crowd since we left the Connaught. Was a proper derby game alright
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:19pm
Gutted. Harsh scoreline. We were awful after we scored. We were better team in first half. Memery is worst player ive seen in a long time. Great crowd, jodi overcrowded and shed as full as could be.
Bohs Till I Die
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:25pm
For about 15 minutes first half they looked above themselves as we misplaced about 5 or 6 passes . This was obviously sorted out during the break . Second half we bossed the game and could have won by more . Great to walk through Phibs with all the singing from our lads ringing around the streets - hope all get home safe . So for now we walk the walk and talk the talk in Dublin - can you hear us now bozos . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Harsh scoreline. We were awful after we scored. We were better team in first half.

Ah here Cotsy, stop sniffing glue
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:51pm
Really good game I thought. Great crowd and atmosphere. Was loving the Rovers flares and display.

Thought Bohs were the better team in the first half,should have went in level. Goal disallowed,my gut feeling was that it was onside but we'll see on Monday. Got level but Rovers responded well. They edged the game I thought in the end. 

Delaney and Memery very poor for Bohs. Beattie looks a good signing.

Didn't see much of Luke Byrne last season but he looks a serious player. Took everything in his stride. Can see him going away in a year or 2. Madden very good for Rovers too.

Great advert for the league. 
Theres only one sport that matters..
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:58pm
Was there any reason why this wasnt on tv instead of the st pats limerick game? Would tonights game not be perfect advertisement for the loi with a full house and good atmosphere.
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Richmond Ultra View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmond Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 12:35am
it clashed with Leinster and Zebre in the Rabo. What was the attendance at the game?
Omnia Causa Fiunt
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 12:35am
RTE once again show they dont give a toss about the LOI. Instead they broadcast a meaningless game of egg chasing instead of a big Dublin derby. Maybe YBIG should start streaming games. YBIG TV sounds pretty good.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 12:42am
Sacar Beo needs to be brought back.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 1:36am
Did young Luke Byrne get a nice reception from the home crowd???

Edited by irelandfan - 22 Mar 2014 at 1:37am
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 6:57am
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

So for now we walk the walk and talk the talk in Dublin
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 6:59am
No reason this game could not have been moved to three o clock today and shown in TV. Sure that's what they've done to pats and limerick
moatehoop View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Answering Ireland's Call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moatehoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 7:04am
Totally agree tonight would of been a great advert for the league with a packed ground and a great game. The issue is the rte sports department and who runs it, as football has gradually been frozen out, look at the pathetic new football show and the time its on. There is never any coverage of the teams in Europe or underage national teams compare this to the coverage egg chasing gets. Its time the FAI threatened to withdraw coverage of the senior teams from rte unless the sport recieves the same coverage as other sports as with the current head of rte sport the situation is only going to get worse.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 7:12am
Would gladly not have any if our home games shown this season, costs more than its worth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic