You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cliftonville Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 67>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Anyone for Ards away on Saturday? Reds have picked up a couple of wins on the trot to take pressure off Barry Gray and with Ards and Institute up next its a good chance to catch up on the teams above

Will hopefully make it, should win but its the type of game the reds have lost this season (newry & warrenpoint), just when they seem to be getting it going they face lower opposition and drop points, they have to pick up maximum points from the next two games if they want to challenge. Crusaders, Linfield & Coleraine in the space of a week or so after the institute game.
Sponsored Links

PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 3:23pm
also 75k is a bid cliftonville will never accept, Joe is worth more than that and they will need him in order to secure at least a European spot. Which will be more of a financial benefit to them
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Anyone for Ards away on Saturday? Reds have picked up a couple of wins on the trot to take pressure off Barry Gray and with Ards and Institute up next its a good chance to catch up on the teams above

Will hopefully make it, should win but its the type of game the reds have lost this season (newry & warrenpoint), just when they seem to be getting it going they face lower opposition and drop points, they have to pick up maximum points from the next two games if they want to challenge. Crusaders, Linfield & Coleraine in the space of a week or so after the institute game.

Smuggle in a few cans?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 5:09pm
On the wrong end of a 6-4 scoreline today at Inst.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

On the wrong end of a 6-4 scoreline today at Inst.

Poor defeat, especially after squaring things up after half time. Missed penalty and then Inst go straight down the pitch and win a penalty with back up keeper Bam Neeson getting sent off and no recognised keeper on the bench- CB Jamie Harney had to go in to nets

On the plus side Joe Gormley has signed a 3 year extension to contract to keep him until 2023
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 12:51pm
i will be in belfast next weekend and see the cliftonville are at home to linfield. will this be a sell out. what are the chances of getting tickets on the day?
cup champions
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 1:54pm
No issue getting tickets, as it won't be a sell out, pay at the gate.

Edited by horsebox - 24 Dec 2018 at 1:55pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No issue getting tickets, as it won't be a sell out, pay at the gate.

ThanksThumbs Up
cup champions
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 3:48pm
1-0 Linfield at half time. Bit harsh on the reds, hit the post straight after they scored. Big crowd of rovers lads up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 3:49pm
Any reason why the Rovers lads are up?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 3:51pm

Any reason why the Rovers lads are up?

After turning up at Windsor for the game I feel inadequate to ask
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 4:06pm
2 mins gone second half 2-0
smart man View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Not so.......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smart man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 8:59pm
Was at linfield game. Stop start with a lot of frees. Certainly no love between the fans. Was in the old stand during first half the language from the home fans wasn't nice. Went into the stand behind the linfield goal for second half. Great view. Don't think standard is as high as down here. Michael O Connor picked up 2 silly yellows and was gone not long after coming on.Was surprised at amount of fans drinking in social club at half time. Enjoyed my visit will go again. Might take in a Crusaders game before we kick off down here. 
alive and kicking
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by smart man smart man wrote:

Was at linfield game. Stop start with a lot of frees. Certainly no love between the fans. Was in the old stand during first half the language from the home fans wasn't nice. Went into the stand behind the linfield goal for second half. Great view. Don't think standard is as high as down here. Michael O Connor picked up 2 silly yellows and was gone not long after coming on.Was surprised at amount of fans drinking in social club at half time. Enjoyed my visit will go again. Might take in a Crusaders game before we kick off down here. 

No f**king sh*t.
Did you expect some rim off between them at half time or something?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 10:12pm

No f**king sh*t.

LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 10:23pm

No f**king sh*t.

LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 10:25pm
LOL a rim off LOL
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 11:09pm

Won’t someone please think of the children.
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 67>
  Share Topic