Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cliftonville Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 66>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 1:40pm
Fintan, there was nothing in the stories about trouble in the local area involving fans who were at the match. This has been confirmed both by local residents and politicians.
There was an incident but it wasn't related to cliftonville fans, despite the usual attempts by local residents to invent a negative story

Sponsored Links

Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 2:42pm
I didn't call them fans. I called them dickheads.
I should have put "their" in those little sarcastic signs. I am probably well placed to comment on how this type of sh*te spikes in the area when the two north Belfast teams play.

Edited by Fintan - 22 Feb 2016 at 3:14pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

I see the usual dickhead mob that hangs around Cliftonville like a bad smell anytime they play a crowd of 'themmuns' did their club proud on Saturday.

What was on the playlist?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 8:10am
Great 2 1 win over Linfield .

Clap

Edited by Double Maxim - 19 Oct 2016 at 8:19am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 7:06pm
Live on sky tonight against the lovely Linfield.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 7:59am

Cliftonville scored three goals in 13 minutes to pull off a stunning 3-2 comeback win over  Linfield.

Clap

Edited by Double Maxim - 01 Oct 2017 at 8:00am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 8:39am
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 11:56am
Was lucky enough to be at that today.....incredible scenes of unadulterated joy when Garry Breen scored the winner. Third best feeling of Europhia I have ever had at a match due to a single score.

Breen incidentally is from Kilkenny and I''d have him as captain of Ireland forever based on that goal.
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Was lucky enough to be at that today.....incredible scenes of unadulterated joy when Garry Breen scored the winner. Third best feeling of Europhia I have ever had at a match due to a single score.

Breen incidentally is from Kilkenny and I''d have him as captain of Ireland forever based on that goal.

breen is pure dung. I 've been to a few cville matches this year and he has been terrible. but that goal yesterday will keep the critics of his back another while
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 12:13pm
How's young harney the CB getting on?
PaulB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 2:22pm
Harney hasn't played a whole lot. seems to be having problems with his fitness. but from what I've seen he could be a very good addition when he gets himself fit
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 9:18pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 8:14am
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Harney hasn't played a whole lot. seems to be having problems with his fitness. but from what I've seen he could be a very good addition when he gets himself fit

He came on for our GAA clubs reserve team after he came home from England at the start of the summer, looked to be carrying a bit alright

Edited by bogball88 - 05 Oct 2017 at 8:14am
BelvBohs View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelvBohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 3:09pm
Thinking of heading up to the Glentoran match in Solitude this weekend for my first Irish premiership match, does anyone know if its grand to get tickets at the gate and if we can pay in euro`s? Cheers.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by BelvBohs BelvBohs wrote:

Thinking of heading up to the Glentoran match in Solitude this weekend for my first Irish premiership match, does anyone know if its grand to get tickets at the gate and if we can pay in euro`s? Cheers.
Nothing on their website to indicate any special ticketing arrangements for this game (unlike eg forthcoming "big" games vs. Blues/Crues etc), so may be pay at the gate for home supporters? No idea about euro.
Probably best to email them - tickets@cliftonvillefc.net

Meanwhile, if you like a gargle:
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by BelvBohs BelvBohs wrote:

I go home and away. Glens game us pay on the gate. £11. They wont take Euro. There is a cash machine at the shop facing the ground. How you getting to Belfast? The social club sell £2 pints before 2pm and tins for £2.50 at all times. There is also a collection for the North Belfast Food bank on Saturday. If tou have a tin of beans lying about it would be very well received!

Potentially a few Shamrock Rovers fans there. Usually is when we play a Belfast team.
BelvBohs View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelvBohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 1:26am
Cheers folks, much appreciated. Just a rough plan at the moment, probably get the train up. Might be a case of getting to a game another time over Christmas, depending on when the rest of the lads are free. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 7:05am
RIP Paul Straney only 42.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 66>
  Share Topic