You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sharknado

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:16am
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

there are loads of these types of films on 'SyFy Channel' its almost a niche now, one trying to even worse than the other - this seems to have struck a chord

the best ever was 'Jersey Shore Shark Attack' i almost pished myself laughing at it, the graphics were like something from the Sega Mega Drive

'Croctopus' is another

Your dead right, Syfy is shocking for this type of sh*te. Just check it on sky any evening and flick through the weeks offering and you'd laugh your arse off.
Ive a friend who often texts me to stick on the Syfy channel and there is some shocker of a movie on with a class title that you just have to laugh at. He watches the whole thing though whereas I just cant bring myself to do it!
He enjoys them because theyre so bad theyre funny he says, which is fair enough.
My favourite was 1 day in the pub 2 years ago now he had us all bemused yet sucked in to his recall of the film 'Sharktapus' - where basically a shark is running riot along a beach somewhere, chasing people around the sand LOL

It was actually a great day in the pub, he listed a few more, and we laughed our arses off that that was how he spent his midweek evenings!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 12:26pm
"Nazis at the centre of the earth".

Best. Movie. Ever.

Basically a bunch of Nazis survived, including Mengele, moved to Antartica and accessed the centre of the earth, from where they are planning the new fourth reich.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

"Nazis at the centre of the earth".

Best. Movie. Ever.

Basically a bunch of Nazis survived, including Mengele, moved to Antartica and accessed the centre of the earth, from where they are planning the new fourth reich.

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:10pm
Seriously need to buy a briquette of black Moroccan and watch some of this sh*t.
Chips don't bounce
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 10:37pm
On at 23:00 again on Syfy
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:19pm
Stumbled across this, watching it now.

Absolute poison and I love it.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Possible the best worst film I've seen so far, absolutely brutally brilliant viewing
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 12:41am
Sharknado has taught me one thing.... if you have a chainsaw and a shark is flying through the air towards you, it is much better to let the shark swallow you whole and then chainsaw your way out of its belly than it is to simply let the shark smash into the ground and die on impact.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 12:47am
holy mother of f**k ,that was bad but I wanna watch it again LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 9:19am
It was almost so bad it was good.

Loved Nazis at center of the earth..it has a robot Hitler what more can you say
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 10:24am
Can't rave enough about Sharnado, I'll be telling everybody I know about it and possible randomners in pubs etc. I think Syfy is my new go to channel.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 10:49pm
Sharknado 2 on Pick tv at 11 Clap

Cant remember if I've seen this one before 
EireGurlDenise89 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireGurlDenise89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 11:34pm
Love thisLOL
A premier girl from the premier county! :)
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 12:30am
Originally posted by AaronFever AaronFever wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

huge potential ,can see them making 5 or 6 of these

Big smile

Nearly forgot about this post  LOL This post will never ever be bet, the best post ever, that is all. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 7:42am
Not sure if anyone noticed, but the Count started this thread and titled it 'Sharkado' being the thick that he is. Anyhow, I have it rectified so the good fans of Sharknado aren't insulted any longer.
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 9:49am
Sharknado 3 was on a few weeks ago but didn't get to watch it. Any use?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic