You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:41pm
i think the trouble with facebook is that too many people from different circles can see everything,
the scientist twat posting up about the forum on FB meant i had to delete him ,

google plus got it right with the circles thing but its too late now , cant be bothered with it after having FB and linked in for so long.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:43pm
ye facebook is too open- i couldnt give a fook what a person im friends with posts on a person im not friends withs page
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I found it easier just to delete my own FB account so I didn't have read sh1te from the likes of Blueman and Baldy, there's enough of that to go through on here Wink.

Eire32 topman, although his walking tours of Tullamore looking for the Tap Inn leave a lot to be desired.

Walking around in circles looking for a pub we were almost at when we asked him where it was. Could have had an extra badly needed pint that day
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Whatever about the old Ger, I don't like the new loved up Ger!! He's changed and now all his facebook updates are about how much he loves Sharon and how he wants to marry her and have babies with her!!

Also, he has the same pose in every photo with her too, leaning into the camera with too many buttons undone on the shirt!

f**k you ya smelly kunt Westmeath tramp

Re Facebook, think I also blocked Eire...No offence palThumbs Up

Edited by The GerK - 18 Jul 2013 at 1:01pm
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Whatever about the old Ger, I don't like the new loved up Ger!! He's changed and now all his facebook updates are about how much he loves Sharon and how he wants to marry her and have babies with her!!

Also, he has the same pose in every photo with her too, leaning into the camera with too many buttons undone on the shirt!

f**k you ya smelly kunt Westmeath tramp

LOLWink You're more annoyed about the photo posing comment then the bit about your girlfriend, aren't you?!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 1:23pm
It's all about a few buttons undone son Thumbs Up

Edited by The GerK - 18 Jul 2013 at 1:24pm
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 1:57pm
The scientist, what a clown, had block him on twitter for abusing me on twitter over stuff I said on this.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 2:03pm
The scientist should contact a premiership football club and find about the social media courses they run.  As he badly needs one.  

Sound lad though.   (can't believe I just typed that)  :)  
AKA pedantic kunt
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Eire32 is one of the soundest people u will ever meet. Top man

Eire's bang on, lovely chap

What's your beef with him Horsey?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The scientist should contact a premiership football club and find about the social media courses they run.  As he badly needs one.  

I think someone has hacked into Baldie's account if you ask me Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I think someone has hacked into Baldie's account if you ask me Big smile

Why Confused
AKA pedantic kunt
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 4:23pm
The Scientist. The only fooker who is madder in real life than he is on here Clap
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 4:23pm
A lot of tension between Murph and Baldy these days
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

The love is gone
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 5:13pm

LOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

The love is gone

I turned down an invitation to one of his parties.  I got freaked out when he said I should swing on over  Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Peake Peake wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Two topics in one thread, let's get this sh*t going Clap
You started the thread ya f**king mong at least have the stones to get the ball rolling with a name or two.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Sorry we all haven't got time to sit in front of a laptop all day...

I only started it because others were talking about it anyway, well i would say who ever is Trapnoclue, the poster who claims to be Javier, Peake, Razor Mc and i would have said Baldrick a few weeks back but he seems ok Thumbs Up 

Is this why you ignored my offer of a beer in Ibiza Cry

It's only a forum, nothing personal trust me lad  Thumbs Up

You're one of the only posters who can piss me off so that's the only reason Angry LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 5:43pm
This thread was only forum related, in regard to posters disliking eachother, let's clear that up. Obviously you can think someone on here comes across as a w**ker, it doesn't mean you can't/don't get on well with them in real life. 

So spill the dirt on what posters you dislike on the forum, unless you dislike them in real life aswell LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
  Share Topic