You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Landon Donovan and Hans Moleman come across as pricks as posters but I think it says more about yourself as a person if you pre-judge anyone personally who you've never met.

Ybiggers I met were generally sound and a bit of craic when I met them.

Cheers Muff. I choo choo choose you too Heart LOL LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 11:55pm

PM is an honest, articulate Chomsky advocate,Irish republican, Morrissey fanatic and a genuine supporter of Irish football and funny as fook.

What's not to like?   

I've also never met him

Georgia? We are long overdue drunkenness. Especially as you managed to sum me up in 20 words quite well
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 11:59pm
PM is a top ,top poster Clap
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 12:22am

Landon Donovan and Hans Moleman come across as pricks as posters but I think it says more about yourself as a person if you pre-judge anyone personally who you've never met.

Ybiggers I met were generally sound and a bit of craic when I met them.

What's wrong with LD? Good and opinionated poster, not afraid to jump off the bandwagon and give an alternative view on a topic.
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 4:10pm
Unfortunately I've been out of action recently and missed some of the fun on this thread.  I hope none of my fake profiles have been misbehaving on here.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Unfortunately I've been out of action recently and missed some of the fun on this thread.  I hope none of my fake profiles have been misbehaving on here.

Glad you got bail....we missed you
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

LOL Very droll.  Anyway I wasn't locked up.  More locked out.  My missus has been staying at home a lot more recently and hogging the computer.  She used to be always getting dressed up to the nines and going out to meetings of one or other of her women's clubs but now she almost never goes out.  She is constantly searching the net and whispering on the phone with her pals about someone called Ashley.  I may well have to do what some of the other lads on here do and head to the library to post.
GREENISLE View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GREENISLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 3:37pm
Pre madonna
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 3:40pm
You want to assault me one minute and now you don't want to meet me, either you have incredible reach or you are easily confused!

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 4:48pm

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

<pre 100="">Unfortunately I've been out of action recently and missed some of the fun on this thread. I hope none of my fake profiles have been misbehaving on here.

LOL Very droll.  Anyway I wasn't locked up.  More locked out.  My missus has been staying at home a lot more recently and hogging the computer.  She used to be always getting dressed up to the nines and going out to meetings of one or other of her women's clubs but now she almost never goes out.  She is constantly searching the net and whispering on the phone with her pals about someone called Ashley.  I may well have to do what some of the other lads on here do and head to the library to post.

Bloody Mike Ashley again.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 3:12pm
Bump just for the heff
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 3:15pm
Grubar

Seems a tad angry.
Seems like the sort of man would be cut off for being too offensive when he phones into the Stephen Nolan show

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 3:19pm
What has happened to PM since this thread was last used ???!!!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 3:20pm
Planning
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Grubar

Seems a tad angry.
Seems like the sort of man would be cut off for being too offensive when he phones into the Stephen Nolan show

Well he is from the North   
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Grubar

Seems a tad angry.

He seems as mad as a box of frogs to me. One of those you don't know what to expect from him after a few pints
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

PM is an honest, articulate Chomsky advocate,Irish republican, Morrissey fanatic and a genuine supporter of Irish football and funny as fook.

What's not to like?   

I've also never met him

Georgia? We are long overdue drunkenness. Especially as you managed to sum me up in 20 words quite well

Look at these two fun boys. 
El Puto Amo
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 11:58am
The O'Shea - imagine if you met him he'd be telling you all about this Northern Premier League second generation potential Irish player.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>
  Share Topic