You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:15pm
Nice edit there Drog LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

GD is sound 😜
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL PM was it LOLLOL

Edited by rolo - 19 Aug 2015 at 7:09pm
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:32pm
Where you from ABFC? Did you stay in hotel Jonny Walters
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

So more than two people saw you act the eejet Tranny. Is that what you're trying to say?

I'd say more than two but you still haven't said where exactly we met and that bothers me a little!
But yes as I have held me hands up I am a wagon on the drink, not just on Ireland trips!
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:36pm
I met you in Jonathan Walters Hotel
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by sledgehammer sledgehammer wrote:

Where you from ABFC? Did you stay in hotel Jonny Walters

I'm from God's Country - County Fingal
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

trAndy, Baldrick, Robert Hoskins, The Gerk, Sham184, Sono, BabbsBalls to name but a few

Have met majority of these guys in person with exception of trAndy and sono all good lads.

What's wrong with Tranny and Sono!?

Mean I haven't met them , would imagine they are good lads too
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 5:51pm
Jesus lads you'd want to calm the f**k down. The new GarettJoseph telling someone they would get knocked out.

There's a few people on here that post things I don't agree with or find annoying. (SirAlex, SByrne24) but I wouldn't want to punch them ffs it's only a forum.

Can't believe people are saying PM. He's one of the best posters on here. His wit is a bit acerbic sometimes but he's a funny f**ker most of the time.

Edited by Flanno7hi - 19 Aug 2015 at 5:52pm
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Jesus lads you'd want to calm the f**k down. The new GarettJoseph telling someone they would get knocked out.

There's a few people on here that post things I don't agree with or find annoying. (SirAlex, SByrne24) but I wouldn't want to punch them ffs it's only a forum.

Can't believe people are saying PM. He's one of the best posters on here. His wit is a bit acerbic sometimes but he's a funny f**ker most of the time.

Spot on

Edited by lassassinblanc - 19 Aug 2015 at 6:30pm
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 6:31pm
PreMadonna is an excellent poster

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 6:43pm
I love you all too boys!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 7:28pm
PM is an honest, articulate Chomsky advocate,Irish republican, Morrissey fanatic and a genuine supporter of Irish football and funny as fook.

What's not to like?   

I've also never met him

Edited by irishmufc - 19 Aug 2015 at 7:30pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 8:52pm
I would just like to say I am glad to make abfc list. I think I have finally come full circle if I am now part of the clique. :).

AKA pedantic kunt
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:09pm
Agree with Sono and Muff......pM is a very intelligent poster who can rattle a few cages whilst being near the mark ( occasionally slightly over.... much like myself )...... most importantly he ( like most on here ) do not take anything seriously

No one here really sets out to upset anyone but how we read words and interpret them is down to us not the author
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:10pm
PreMadonna
TRAndy

ABFC
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:11pm
Shut up hornet you are not part of the clique.:)   
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:22pm
Landon Donovan and Hans Moleman come across as pricks as posters but I think it says more about yourself as a person if you pre-judge anyone personally who you've never met.

Ybiggers I met were generally sound and a bit of craic when I met them.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Agree with Sono and Muff......pM is a very intelligent poster who can rattle a few cages whilst being near the mark ( occasionally slightly over.... much like myself )...... most importantly he ( like most on here ) do not take anything seriously

No one here really sets out to upset anyone but how we read words and interpret them is down to us not the author

I disagree Baldy, this is classic clique style. Completely ignores me and Lass saying the exact same thing first.

Where's theE where you need him?   

Edited by Flanno7hi - 19 Aug 2015 at 9:33pm
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>
  Share Topic