You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIGGERS You Don't Want To Meet & Openly Dislike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What's your issue with these lads (excluding Andy and Babbs).

They go around here as if they own the place. Questioning relatively new posters. 

That's not true, I questioned you as I actually thought you were The E coming back (ie someone pretending he knew people on here and went to games etc), but I'm happy to acceede you do go to games and can only assume you have met me. So that's fine with me. 

Can't EVER remember giving any other new member any sh*t, I do have to moderate the forum from time to time.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:15am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

trAndy, Baldrick, Robert Hoskins, The Gerk, Sham184, Sono, BabbsBalls to name but a few

Have met majority of these guys in person with exception of trAndy and sono all good lads.

What's wrong with Tranny and Sono!?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:19am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

trAndy, Baldrick, Robert Hoskins, The Gerk, Sham184, Sono, BabbsBalls to name but a few

Have met majority of these guys in person with exception of trAndy and sono all good lads.

LOL
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:30am
Am I the only one who finds it a little odd that ABFC is regularly going on about 'having witnessed' so-and-so or 'having met' someone - and the people in question don't have a breeze who he is? Seems a little stalkerish to me!
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 10:50am
Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

Have decided if I ever meet SByrne or whatever deluded state of mind he's in today he's getting knocked the f**k out!

Why?
Chips don't bounce
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 11:07am

Have decided if I ever meet SByrne or whatever deluded state of mind he's in today he's getting knocked the f**k out!

Another thread, another mention of me. 

Honestly, fcuking try it. 

Edited by SByrne24 - 19 Aug 2015 at 11:07am
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 11:07am

That there is fighting talk,now where is Garretjoseph when you need him?
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Standing down the front somewhere
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 12:40pm
Entertaining thread this Big smile. Great during work
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 12:50pm

I shook hands with Sono in Campus on the Thursday night in Glasgow and he denied it when I said it was a pleasure to meet him a few days later on here. It all weird about it.

Less said about Tranny the better. 

NOTE TO ALL NEWISH YBIG MEMBERS -- Wear a name tag at all times on away trips. 

Edited by ABFC - 19 Aug 2015 at 12:52pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 1:59pm

I shook hands with Sono in Campus on the Thursday night in Glasgow and he denied it when I said it was a pleasure to meet him a few days later on here. It all weird about it.

That sounds gay as f**k, is that because so you can fiddle with them if we get more girl posters you can harass?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Standing down the front somewhere

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it a little odd that ABFC is regularly going on about 'having witnessed' so-and-so or 'having met' someone - and the people in question don't have a breeze who he is? Seems a little stalkerish to me!
Peter J baywatch or whatever he was calling himself for the few times he was on here was at that as well, could be the same fckin idiot
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 2:47pm

Do tell what exactly is your issue with me apart from calling Liverpool 'we'? Can you give an example of my 'loutish' behaviour in Poland you referenced? As I said, I can't put a face to you so can't say I know what I might have done to upset/annoy ya
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Peter J baywatch or whatever he was calling himself for the few times he was on here was at that as well, could be the same fckin idiot

You could be on to something there. I remember that Peter guy had mentioned something in the past about me in Poland, althought it didn't appear to bother him that much, even though it does sound pretty poor form for me but the drink is my devil!

Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Serious case of this at the moment. Got into bed at around midnight and couldn't nod off until 6:30 this morning because of the tricks me mind was playing on me. I actually could feel the pain of people beating me up in my thoughts. Then I kept thinking people were in me the room etc. finally starting to nod off for longer stints but only 20 minute spurts at a time. Anyway that is Poland 2012 for ya!

Are you Andy Gargle? Anytime i saw you in Hotel Walter you'd a beer in your hand. One night i saw you fast asleep in the reception waking up and roaring at some security fella.

Andy Gargle Clap

Edited by t_rAndy - 19 Aug 2015 at 3:23pm
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 4:36pm
So more than two people saw you act the eejet Tranny. Is that what you're trying to say?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 4:48pm

Mod edit: been asked to remove comment because it's abusive.

Edited by rolo - 19 Aug 2015 at 7:08pm
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Mod edit: comment removed 

GD is sound 😜

Edited by rolo - 19 Aug 2015 at 7:08pm
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
  Share Topic