You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

My wife was a talking to one of her friends last night. Her husband (they’re not together anymore) has “invested” €20K in Cypto. He took out a Credit Union loan and maxed out a Credit Card. He’s already down €3K. 

This chap is an absolute moron. He’s always at these get rich quick schemes. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else but he’s an idiot. She can barely get a cent out of this chap to buy clothes for his kids.

Looks like he FOMO’d in at the top and most cryptos are down 20-25% in the last 3 days so this dude could be down a lot more now. 

He a bagholder now and borrowed money which is just stoopid. 

But if it is all going to go up over time like you say it does, does it matter????
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

My wife was a talking to one of her friends last night. Her husband (they’re not together anymore) has “invested” €20K in Cypto. He took out a Credit Union loan and maxed out a Credit Card. He’s already down €3K. 

This chap is an absolute moron. He’s always at these get rich quick schemes. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else but he’s an idiot. She can barely get a cent out of this chap to buy clothes for his kids.

Looks like he FOMO’d in at the top and most cryptos are down 20-25% in the last 3 days so this dude could be down a lot more now. 

But if it is all going to go up over time like you say it does, does it matter????

You have the wrong guy. Read through my posts on here.

Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 12:24pm

china are trying to ban crypto speculation and transactions, banning something does not work long term
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

china are trying to ban crypto speculation and transactions, banning something does not work long term
Easy ways around that in China.

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:00pm
sh*t is hitting the fan nowShocked
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:14pm
Black Wednesday LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 2:54pm
Bouncing Back!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 3:20pm
Bloodbath. Ada hit under a dollar and minutes later is 1.50. Obviously lots of stop losses kicked in and it was gobbled up. Now at 1.35ish. Madness 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 6:53pm
I've invested in crypto.  You should too.  When this crypto grows it will make everyone sick. Cryptospiridium. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 7:50am

Do you have this lads number as I have a few gates I could sell him. 
AKA pedantic kunt
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:35am
Two friends of mine had bitcoin stolen and a couple of grand from their accounts in the last two days, two step security didn't work, coinbase apparently. No comeback from coinbase or the central bank who are supposed to be regulating them.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:39am
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Two friends of mine had bitcoin stolen and a couple of grand from their accounts in the last two days, two step security didn't work, coinbase apparently. No comeback from coinbase or the central bank who are supposed to be regulating them.

Coinbase is listed on the NYSE now.
They should be able to get their money back and use social media to highlight the issue if they need too. 

Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

I took out the intitial £500 I've put in over the last few months yesterday from my ADA. I've up nearly 2k in there now. I'm gonna keep doing £50-100 a month into ADA on pay day and see what it goes to. I've staked my ADA too as you get a ~5% return on it and can withdraw anytime you like. Over 70% of ADA is staked now.

I timed that well. Tongue Ordered myself a new tv. Still playing with profits now so I'm not upset. It'll go back up long term. ADA still has the bright future it had last week.

Glad I don't know how to do leveraging, people lost their whole life savings yesterday. Some horrible stories on reddit today.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 11:54am

I took out the intitial £500 I've put in over the last few months yesterday from my ADA. I've up nearly 2k in there now. I'm gonna keep doing £50-100 a month into ADA on pay day and see what it goes to. I've staked my ADA too as you get a ~5% return on it and can withdraw anytime you like. Over 70% of ADA is staked now.

I timed that well. Tongue Ordered myself a new tv. Still playing with profits now so I'm not upset. It'll go back up long term. ADA still has the bright future it had last week.

Glad I don't know how to do leveraging, people lost their whole life savings yesterday. Some horrible stories on reddit today.

Goodness .......................Confused
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 8:46pm
Wild week on the Crypto front, ended up buying more 2 nights ago, nothing's changed on the story for me, it's just much cheaper to buy it now.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 10:24am
Some dropping the last few days. I have a fair whack of Polygon. Down 44% for the week Dead
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Wild week on the Crypto front, ended up buying more 2 nights ago, nothing's changed on the story for me, it's just much cheaper to buy it now.

I sold out of everything on the way down but will definitely look to get back in again. 

My fear for Bitcoin is Elon raising the negative ESG impact which will limit its use amongst listed companies.

Eth is down over 50% from its all time high so Ill get in again soon but I think there may be more bleeding. 

I’m hearing good things about Nano so going to read up on that.

RandomCritic View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RandomCritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 6:53pm
What do you think. Crypto will come back? Or this is the end?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>
  Share Topic