You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoin, Crypto and Stocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Things looking positive for Ripple in the XRP v SEC case. Will still go into next year but some predicting a value of $10+ albeit not until 2024/25. If they do win I think I'll cash out half after the initial surge and leave the rest in for the long haul.

How many you got?

close to 1,100 or 1,200 of them. Bought most at around 60c earlier in the year.

Nicely done Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2021 at 2:17pm

Things looking positive for Ripple in the XRP v SEC case. Will still go into next year but some predicting a value of $10+ albeit not until 2024/25. If they do win I think I'll cash out half after the initial surge and leave the rest in for the long haul.

How many you got?

Nicely done Clap

Getting ready to go to the moon Cool
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 4:09pm
Shiba Clap
AS YOU WERE McGx

Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 10:15pm

Shiba Clap

where lambo LOLLOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:05pm

How many you got?

Double post.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 28 Oct 2021 at 1:07pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:07pm

How many you got?

Some going. I have 29 and i'd be delighted with myself if it went to $10 LOL

Have over 200 Algorand, been dipping the last couple of months but climbing back the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a surge. Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:10pm
My €50 into Shiba was worth €570 last night until it dropped. At €480 now. I know eff all about crypto but there seems to be serious momentum behind this coin.

Edited by McG - 28 Oct 2021 at 1:10pm
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

How many you got?

Have over 200 Algorand, been dipping the last couple of months but climbing back the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a surge. Clap

I've 311. it would clear the credit card! 
AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:35pm

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

How many you got?

I've 311. it would clear the credit card! 

Forget the credit card, we'll be going to the moon with this one once the court case wraps up.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2021 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

For anyone looking at the non top coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, Polkadot is highly regarded. At it's recent peak it was at €39, currently it's at €15. If you buy it from the Kraken exchange you can stake it and earn 12% interest paid out weekly, you are not locked into this, you can unstake it any time you want. 

Polkadot on a nice little run now at €45 today, 3 x in a short time. When you are earning 12% interest on top, it's a double bonus. 

One of the other coins I recommend is Cardano and at a price of €1.78 is a good time to pick it up it had peaked in September at €2.40, so plenty of growth coming up. You'd get 4-6% interest on it as well. 

I highly recommend the coin Bhobcoin. This one is gonna rocket to the moon anytime soon
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 1:19am
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 11:12am

For anyone looking at the non top coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, Polkadot is highly regarded. At it's recent peak it was at €39, currently it's at €15. If you buy it from the Kraken exchange you can stake it and earn 12% interest paid out weekly, you are not locked into this, you can unstake it any time you want. 

Polkadot on a nice little run now at €45 today, 3 x in a short time. When you are earning 12% interest on top, it's a double bonus. 

One of the other coins I recommend is Cardano and at a price of €1.78 is a good time to pick it up it had peaked in September at €2.40, so plenty of growth coming up. You'd get 4-6% interest on it as well. 

I highly recommend the coin Bhobcoin. This one is gonna rocket to the moon anytime soon
Now €1.09. Do you still expect growth? 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 12:17pm
Sounds like a ponzi scheme 
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 7:44am
arse fell out of everything now
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

arse fell out of everything now

Time to buy,buy,buy!!!!!!
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Now €1.09. Do you still expect growth? 

yup. Crypto is following the nasdaq and doing sh*te, looks like it'll be like that for a while yet. 

But some perspective 1 year ago I'd be biting your hand off for a 30k Bitcoin. Today it's the end of the world LOL. Two years previous it was around 6k 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 9:30am
NFTs lads, what’s the focking story? Fools and their money or am I missing something?
AS YOU WERE McGx

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 10:35am

NFTs lads, what’s the focking story? Fools and their money or am I missing something?
NFT is a technology concept that covers a load of things, the first thing it's being used for is art which is a bit beyond me, but then again so is regular wall art. I can see how an artist would prefer to sell their art as NFT, where you can apply terms, so you sell your art, but retain a 10% ownership of future sales. 

The criticisms of Art as NFT's are that...
 - shure couldn't anyone just copy that. Well you can buy a print or take a picture of the Mona Lisa too, doesn't mean you own it.
 - you have the art on computer, what good is that. Most art collectors, buy art to appreciate in value, not to hang in their hallway. If you think it goes up in value, having it on computer is easier to store than a vault.

Royalties is one piece that a lot in entertainment seem to think it might break into. Currently royalties for playing a song on radio, or running an old episode of Only Fools and Horses, generates a cheque of 50c or whatever to everyone involved. This could make that whole process a lot more seemless.

If you're interested in it, there's a great podcast called Bankless, Mark Cuban did an episode about 2 years ago that he talks through a lot of ideas he has for how he could use it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>
  Share Topic