You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football games on TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 281>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football games on TV
    Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 4:30pm
Do the Sky/BT live EPL matches get announced next Monday ?

Edited by Double Maxim - 18 Sep 2018 at 7:28am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 4:37pm
Not sure. And does anyone know what is going on with UPC?
thenewguyis back View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 4:37pm
thats what sky tweeted when the fixtures were released so unless something has changed in the past fortnight then yes
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 4:49pm
I have BT infinity broadband - can I get these matches for free - I have saorview/freeview on the TV

Edited by Newryrep - 03 Jul 2013 at 4:53pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I have BT infinity broadband - can I get these matches for free - I have saorview/freeview on the TV 

apparently so

what i want to know is if you switch to BT Broadband in the next few weeks will you get it for free?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

apparently so

what i want to know is if you switch to BT Broadband in the next few weeks will you get it for free?

As my IT expertise only extends to switching it off and switching it back on again and putting it in the fridge how would I get it on the TV  ?
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 5:14pm

apparently so

As my IT expertise only extends to switching it off and switching it back on again and putting it in the fridge how would I get it on the TV  ?

Yes you will get it for free...this is the guff from them:

3 ways to watch
  1. On Sky Digital Satellite Platform

If you have a satellite receiver box and viewing card, you can easily take BT Sport from us. You don't need to be a BT customer – but if you have our broadband, it's free. And it's only available direct from BT. Order now for free HD for a year.

2. On BT TV with BT Infinity

Get live sport in your living room with a BT TV and BT Infinity package. Order now for free HD for a year.

3. On our app or online player

Stream the action to your PC or Mac, or use the BT Sport app to watch it on your tablet or smartphone.

@ Bobby Baggio: The offer doesn't run out as far as I can see...only the free HD offer which has a 1st of August deadline.

More info here:

Edited by colemanY2K - 03 Jul 2013 at 5:18pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

apparently so

Yes you will get it for free...this is the guff from them:

3 ways to watch
  1. On Sky Digital Satellite Platform

If you have a satellite receiver box and viewing card, you can easily take BT Sport from us. You don't need to be a BT customer – but if you have our broadband, it's free. And it's only available direct from BT. Order now for free HD for a year.

2. On BT TV with BT Infinity

Get live sport in your living room with a BT TV and BT Infinity package. Order now for free HD for a year.

3. On our app or online player

Stream the action to your PC or Mac, or use the BT Sport app to watch it on your tablet or smartphone.

@ Bobby Baggio: The offer doesn't run out as far as I can see...only the free HD offer which has a 1st of August deadline.

More info here:

Mmmm a lot of fancy high falutin words there Coleman

1. On Sky Digital Satellite Platform - DONT/WONT HAVE SKY

2. On BT TV with BT Infinity - DONT HAVE BT TV as if it costs more than a penny more than my broadband I wont pay it out of principal

3. On our app or online player - wouldn't be the end of the world if I could watch it on a laptop for free I take it they send you a code or something ?

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 5:27pm
I should add that it works with freesat from sky as well - my folks have it at home and I managed to get it activated so I can watch some live football when I go up (not that I would make sure my visits coincide with weekends when Man United are on BT Sport, I'm not that cynical). You don't actually have to be a sky tv customer - if you have a sky box, you just need the viewing card number and they can activate it.
GockaRocka View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GockaRocka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:05pm
Sky Ireland are still in talks with BT Sport, as it stands now Sky users in the Republic will not be able to watch those games.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by GockaRocka GockaRocka wrote:

Sky Ireland are still in talks with BT Sport, as it stands now Sky users in the Republic will not be able to watch those games.
BT Sport is now a part of the Setanta subscription.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 03 Jul 2013 at 11:45pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BDI View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 5:56am
What time are these live games made public today ?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 8:41am
After 9.00 am on SSN today.
Drumaville View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumaville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 11:08am
Looks like thers been a delay on these. Disapprove
Double Maxim draught in the Derry pub now you are talking.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 2:36pm
even with fergie gone a scotsman is still dictating when sky announce their live matches, if murray had lost they'd be out today but they are saving it for a slow news day
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by thenewguyis back thenewguyis back wrote:

even with fergie gone a scotsman is still dictating when sky announce their live matches, if murray had lost they'd be out today but they are saving it for a slow news day

thats probably true LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 3:08pm
I had heard that the delay was that plod could not agree certain ko times rumours that fixtures are now coming out this wednesday.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 3:23pm
i heard the wednesday bit as well so thats 2 of us
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 281>
  Share Topic