Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 238>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 6:42am
Redladd you a spurs fan?
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 11:00am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

The hoodoo is broken.  Dele doing the business again against Chelsea. Great win and no pressure now. Will win FA cup too.

Absolutely guaranteed
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

The hoodoo is broken.  Dele doing the business again against Chelsea. Great win and no pressure now. Will win FA cup too.

Absolutely guaranteed

Don't remember Reddladd stating any particular preference for any EPL/Championship team before.

Spurs have a very good chance if winning the FA Cup so it's not that unrealistic to to think they will.

Edited by irishmufc - 02 Apr 2018 at 11:19am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 11:36am
Chelsea are favs for the FA cup given their draw.

Spurs v Man U is 50/50 or very close to that.
The winner of that v Chelsea will be very close too.

Still 3 strong teams left with little to choose between them.

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 10:14pm
Started following Spurs when I was a young lad and had an uncle living in London who brought us to games when we went over on holidays. Started going to games when I moved to London back in the day. I’d be a fan but wouldn’t be losing sleep over very rich footballers losing a game and the premier league kinda pissed me off but I do like the set up at Spurs now and enjoy their football. Nothing like a bit of success to get lads out of the closet.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 5:36pm
Spurs v Man City is on at 19.45 on the 14th. 
The worst possible time to attend. Would prefer a late Sunday KO than that.

Thumbs Down

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:24pm
Eriksen won the game for Spurs yesterday.
Playing some great football - 10 goals and 8 assists now.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 12:05pm
That was a flat performance from Spurs yesterday.
Wasn’t a peno but City were the better team.

Just shows what a the win that was against Chelsea last week. The 7 point gap could have been just 1 if they won.

I would prefer we rested players against Brighton on Tues and be fresh to play Man U on Sat. That game will define our season.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 2:32pm
What is the story with Wanyama? Think Pochetino has made a big mistake playing Dier so regularly over him since Wanyamas return from injury. If Wanyama was fully fit for the Juve 2nd leg a month ago, I reckon Spurs would be in the QF if he replaced Dier in the starting 11. The difference in standard between both players is huge. Besides being physically strong and well able to hatchet others to grounds, I've no idea what exactly Dier offers to the team.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 12:58pm
If any happens to hear of any spare tickets (or people they know are going to it) for the Spurs-Utd semi final could they send me a pm. Thanks Thumbs Up
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 1:32pm
Harry Kane will go on his 2 hat tricks in two weeks flurry and get 1 more goal than Salah to win the golden boot. Then his shoulder hairs goal will become controversial, that'll probably be how exciting the end of Spurs season will be. Just don't see them getting the job done and winning the FA Cup
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 1:44pm
Big chance for them to win a trophy here. You would fancy them on their day to beat United and Chelsea at what is their home ground, but they have to get rid of the nearly men tag and actually go out and do it, against two teams who can win trophies when not at their best.

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 2:08pm
Going by the best each team has played this season, I think Spurs will beat United.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:20am
Spurs have to do it next Sat.

Playing at ‘home’, have an extra days rest than Man U, already beat them 2-0 at Wembley this year.

If they lose then it will be a major blow to the season.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 12:09pm
Saturday is just the type of game that Mourinho wins.
He beat Spurs and Liverpool at home when many were predicting a defeat, and City away. Team selection will be interesting after his comments yesterday.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Saturday is just the type of game that Mourinho wins.
He beat Spurs and Liverpool at home when many were predicting a defeat, and City away. Team selection will be interesting after his comments yesterday.

You can hate Jose and his football but you can’t deny he delivers trophies. I can see Man U winning the FA cup. 

As you said above, Man U and Chelsea can win when playing badly. Spurs don’t. 

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 12:44pm
No doubt Jose has the track record and the ability to get results this season when they looked unlikely.
If Spurs play like they did against City albeit City were very good on the night, Utd will beat them however I'd like to think they will be really going for this trophy. Winning the FA cup would be some reward for the way they have played the last 3 seasons. Certainly a final appearance is a must in my opinion.
I still think they should beat Utd and go on to win the FA cup.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 2:51pm
Passed by Spurs's  new stadium earlier. Looks nice. Will definitely do a match there next season. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 238>
  Share Topic