You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 238>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:41pm
Quality game off ball. Dembele running the show. Backed the draw at 9's just before Kane missed that sitter off a header. There's definitely another goal for them there..... just a case of whether they cock up and get caught on the counter
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:48pm
Harry Redknapp on TV3 Cool
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

]Harry Redknapp on TV3 Cool
He will make a change from the usual intellectual programming on that station.
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

]Harry Redknapp on TV3 Cool
He will make a change from the usual intellectual programming on that station.

From the people who gave us Expose and Trevor Welch - Aidan Cooney now on during the afternoon on Q102 how the mighty have fallen.

I'd say the walls in that sound proof box in Ballymount could tell some stories.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:15pm
What a team
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:23pm

About time that fcuker Eriksen made up for his Aviva showing LOL

Ref has been excellent tonight (so far) in an atmosphere where you'd expect the home team to get more decisions. Clap

Edited by irishmufc - 13 Feb 2018 at 9:23pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:39pm
Great night for Spurs but it will mean f**k all if they don't finish them off at home
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:42pm

About time that fcuker Eriksen made up for his Aviva showing LOL

Ref has been excellent tonight (so far) in an atmosphere where you'd expect the home team to get more decisions. Clap

agree about the ref. Thought he was superb in general. The amount of times Juve players went over after a soft touch and the ref waved play on. Exact scenario led to Kane's goal. Did think that Benatia filled Kane early on though, even if it looked like Kane made a bit of a meal of it.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Great night for Spurs but it will mean f**k all if they don't finish them off at home
True but they have had a seriously impressive CL campaign even if Juve were to knock them out. They've been incredibly unlucky with the draws, no powder puff draws like Liverpool and United have gotten for example. They are now favourites, but only just. 2 seriously strong sides. Do think that getting Wanyama flying fit and starting is huge now for Spurs on the run in. As is getting Alderweireld involved in the big games asap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:47pm
Harry's analysis is barstool cxxtish LOLCool
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:53pm
If Ireland had nabbed Kane when he was rubbish on loan at Millwall all those years ago we'd have had a top 3 in the world striker now ....imagine that
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:26pm

And you would know
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

And you would know

Takes one to know one. 
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Typical Spurs

Would you care to elaborate ?

Or do you simply base your comment on the opening minutes instead of judging the game over 90 minutes like most rational people do after seeing Spurs putting in one of the great Champions league performances- typical of the current Tottenham team !
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:49am
Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Typical Spurs

Or do you simply base your comment on the opening minutes instead of judging the game over 90 minutes like most rational people do after seeing Spurs putting in one of the great Champions league performances- typical of the current Tottenham team !
Steady on. Spurs still have the second leg to balls this up and they will. Like they always do.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:14am

Typical Spurs

Steady on. Spurs still have the second leg to balls this up and they will. Like they always do.

Do you plan on losing more money on that ? See you lost on tonights bet 
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:28am

Typical Spurs

Of course the second leg is up fo grabs but what a performance by Spurs against last seasons finalists particularly after going 2 down after 10 minutes as I’m sure every rational viewer would agree unless they are the sort of person that refuses to view a game in the round but rather bases their view on the opening minutes .
But as you say - a performance typical of this Spurs side 😀
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 2:13am
What's 'typical spurs'? That's a bit old at this stage. Lazy stuff. Typical Spurs are a different animal now. Give them credit where it's due.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 238>
  Share Topic