You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 238>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Mourinho sacked

Did he complain about the ESL? 

Early rumours suggested that he did, but reports since have said thats rubbish and the decision was made on Friday after player unrest

Its all about spin, and jose knows how to spin it
Sponsored Links

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Mourinho sacked

I expected it end of season, very odd to do it now with the cup next Sunday 

There was no chance of Spurs beating City, even with a fully fit Kane, while that arsehole Mourinho was in charge.

Getting a new man in, even temporarily, is a "Hail Mary".

In any case, even if it does cost us the Lge Cup, it's a price well worth paying to get rid of the miserable fecker.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 5:32pm
agreed I think Spurs are not less likely to win on Sunday and in fact may have a bounce, as you say it’s a hail Mary.  

In addition if they did win on Sunday with Jose there it would be harder to get rid of him.  So all in all a good decision by Levy after a poor one to get rid of Pochetino.   Rogers for me as manager. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 8:05pm
Just listened to John Giles on Newstalk, he's hearing rumors linking Bielsa with the Spurs job.Out of contract at the end of the season, wouldn't surprise me as he never stays a long time at clubs.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 8:31pm
Giles would hardly have his ear to the ground with modern day transfers of players and managers ffs 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 2:22pm
Nuno for Spurs?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 2:39pm
Given what's available at the moment wouldn't be the worst for them
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 2:48pm
Sounds like Kane is mad to sign for City, describing playing with de Bruyne as as strikers dream

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:14pm

Sounds like Kane is mad to sign for City, describing playing with de Bruyne as as strikers dream

Can't see him ending up anywhere but either of the Manchester clubs if he does leave.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:29pm
If one Manchester club gets Kane i'd say the other will become favourite to sign Haaland
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:54pm

If one Manchester club gets Kane i'd say the other will become favourite to sign Haaland

Assume you'd prefer Haaland on account of the age profile? You'd imagine either would get 30+ goals in that City team.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 8:28pm
What's happening with Messi? Is he going to City? 

Can't really see City spending 120m on Kane. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 21 May 2021 at 8:28pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 11:58pm
Yeah I’d prefer Haaland to Kane due to age

Can’t see Messi leaving Barca 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 8:52am

What about Mbappe, to me he’s will be the best player in the world. As good as the original Ronaldo.

Also how many players have left Dortmund and turned out to be sh1te. There is a risk is signing Holland after only 2 good seasons.

Harry would be like signing Shearer at 28. You will get 5 excellent seasons out of him. If they get Kane they will get to double figures in league titles with him.  

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 11:51am

What about Mbappe, to me he’s will be the best player in the world. As good as the original Ronaldo.

Also how many players have left Dortmund and turned out to be sh1te. There is a risk is signing Holland after only 2 good seasons.

Harry would be like signing Shearer at 28. You will get 5 excellent seasons out of him. If they get Kane they will get to double figures in league titles with him.  

There is absolute zero risk with the signing of Haaland, he’s already a better number 9 than Harry Kane and much younger.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 12:53pm

You'd probably be talking over £200m to sign him?

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2021 at 1:22pm

You'd probably be talking over £200m to sign him?

Yeah huge money but in 5 years time he will be worth more! 
He is only 22 so will be king when Messi and Ronaldo call it a day. 

Normally you would say Barca or Real would be his next club but they can’t afford him. Great opportunity for City if they can get him. 

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 1:28pm
Reading between the lines and comments made I'd be surprised if Kane didn't end up and City., And think he'd be fantastic there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 238>
  Share Topic