You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 238>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He wins a trophy at every club 
Maybe that’s the thinking, even if I don’t think that’s guaranteed at Spurs

The players had stopped playing for Poch

Correction: A handful of the players had stopped playing for him.

Personally I'd have loved to have seen Levy have the balls to just get rid of them and keep Poch.

But by the time he replaced them, that would have cost Levy more than sacking Poch, and that would never do.
Sponsored Links

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

And the Spursy One keeps up the good start. Not long till Terri  is singing Jose's name 

True.

All together now: "Fcuk off Mourinho, fcuk off Mourinho, fcuk off Mourinho, fcuk off Mourinho...."

And in the meantime, I remind myself that every day he's at The Lane is another day closer to his leaving.

Yep, like a prisoner chalking up another mark on his cell wall, today is one day closer to our release from our sentence.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 3:57pm
Mourinho has got Spurs playing some really attacking football! A joy to watch Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Mourinho has got Spurs playing some really attacking football! A joy to watch Clap

Another scratch on the wall, another day closer.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 5:36pm
Another couple of minutes for Eric Dier today Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 2:55pm

Yep, a game he was far more concerned with winning than not-losing.

Which is why he (totally uncharacteristically) picked a line-up packed with attacking players - Gedson, Winks, Dele, Lo Celso, Moura and Son, bringing another (Lamela) on for Gedson when the score was still 0-0.

Which you might have known if you had even a basic grasp of what it is you're talking about... LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 3:45pm

Which is why he (totally uncharacteristically) picked a line-up packed with attacking players - Gedson, Winks, Dele, Lo Celso, Moura and Son, bringing another (Lamela) on for Gedson when the score was still 0-0.

Which you might have known if you had even a basic grasp of what it is you're talking about... LOL

MoUrInHo ReAlLy RaTeS eRiC dIeR Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 3:58pm

MoUrInHo ReAlLy RaTeS eRiC dIeR Clap

WeLL hE DId trY tO SigN Him WHeN He WAs aT mAn uTD....

https://talksport.com/football/562299/manchester-united-eric-dier-transfer-tottenham-hotspur/
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:48pm
Would anyone have access to a Tottenham membership. I have 2 tickets for the Wolves game on 1st March but need one more for my brother. Any help appreciated. 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:18am
Loved the clip of Mourinho jumping off the bench to protest about a possible 2nd yellow for Sterling LOL
Some people just deserve a slap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Loved the clip of Mourinho jumping off the bench to protest about a possible 2nd yellow for Sterling LOL

yeah it was actually pretty funny. Like the Mourinho of old instead of the grumpy old boring bollocks he's been in recent years
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:59am

Sorry, but for me it's just more evidence of his being an undignified tramp. And a bully, too. I mean, what the hell did he expect the 4th official to do? Step onto the pitch and make the ref produce a red?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 12:22pm
I never understood the thinking in berating the poor helpless man in the tracksuit on the sideline, but have to admit I laughed at that yesterday
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:30pm

Sorry, but for me it's just more evidence of his being an undignified tramp. And a bully, too. I mean, what the hell did he expect the 4th official to do? Step onto the pitch and make the ref produce a red?

I bet you’re a right buzz at parties 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I bet you’re a right buzz at parties 

Because I don't like charmless bullies?

Yeah, that'll be it. Confused
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2020 at 1:40pm
F**k me, it never rains but it pours: - Son now out for "a number of weeks" with a broken arm. Ouch

Cue the latest episode of "Premature Troy Parrott Hysteria"

EDIT: Re PTPH, Jose did say this: “My thoughts are that Troy Parrott is not ready and Ryan Sessegnon is not a striker."

EDIT 2: It gets worse:
Jose Mourinho has hinted that Son Heung-min could be out for longer than suggested.

"We are going to miss him," said Mourinho.

"The club wrote a nice statement. If I was the one to write the statement I would write different. We miss him."

Jose Mourinho expects Son not to play again this season: ”I’m not going to count on him again this season."

Edited by Territorial - 18 Feb 2020 at 1:50pm
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2020 at 9:49pm
get simeone in to rescue this for you terri🤘
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 1:57am
Mourinho starting his usual public plea for money to spend on new players. 

Why doesn't he just accept the squad he has and do his business with owners behind doors?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 238>
  Share Topic