Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 238>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Ndombele having his medical today. Reports are that the deal is finally done. Great signing for Tottenham alright.

I have never seen him play.  Any good ?
He’s got both the potential of Bissaka and proven talent of Maguire, amazing signing. 

Hyperbole 

Hyperbole

Nonsense

Hyperbole 

Wow

Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Ndombele having his medical today. Reports are that the deal is finally done.
Now confirmed, €60m/£53.8m, with potential €10m/£9m add-ons, less what Levy charged him for the tee shirt and baseball cap:

Great signing for Tottenham alright.
Is it, though?

I mean, for that money OGS signed Wan-Bissaka, plus some Welsh lad to run down to the bookies to place his bets for him...

Does OGS like a bet?
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Ndombele having his medical today. Reports are that the deal is finally done. Great signing for Tottenham alright.

He’s got both the potential of Bissaka and proven talent of Maguire, amazing signing. 

Hyperbole 

Hyperbole

Nonsense

Hyperbole 

Wow

All jokes aside, have you seen this lad play? He is a serious player. Not sure who was or wasn't in for him (I think United were also linked) but I'd be very surprised if there weren't lots of top European clubs in for him.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 9:42pm
Not having a go, but when have lads seen this lad play? Do people really watch Lyon matches on Champions League nights? Or watch Ligue 1? Apart from a game with Andorra he's played 10mns competitive for France. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 9:57pm
He was brilliant against City at the etihad when Lyon beat them 4-2
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Not having a go, but when have lads seen this lad play? Do people really watch Lyon matches on Champions League nights? Or watch Ligue 1? Apart from a game with Andorra he's played 10mns competitive for France. 

I've never seen him play. Hes good on fifa 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Tbh I had to google him.
Only time will tell if he’s a good signing. 

But good to see Spurs in the market.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 10:19pm
Nobody here watched Lyon matches in the CL? I've also watched Lyon lots of times in Ligue 1 - They are a brilliant side to watch, as are Lille. A huge amount of quality players in that league, can be a great watch at times.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Hyperbole 

Hyperbole

Nonsense

Hyperbole 

Wow

All jokes aside, have you seen this lad play? He is a serious player. Not sure who was or wasn't in for him (I think United were also linked) but I'd be very surprised if there weren't lots of top European clubs in for him.
All jokes aside, are you going to stop posting..
I've never read as much tripe as when you type something

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Ndombele having his medical today. Reports are that the deal is finally done.
Now confirmed, €60m/£53.8m, with potential €10m/£9m add-ons, less what Levy charged him for the tee shirt and baseball cap:

Great signing for Tottenham alright.
Is it, though?

I mean, for that money OGS signed Wan-Bissaka, plus some Welsh lad to run down to the bookies to place his bets for him...

Does OGS like a bet?

Probably not.

It was actually a reference to a previous MU manager, who apparently used Keith Gillespie to place his bets, because he was equally quick.

Sorry. Embarrassed
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Hyperbole 

Hyperbole

Nonsense

Hyperbole 

Wow

All jokes aside, are you going to stop posting..
I've never read as much tripe as when you type something

Chester I feel like yourself and I are going to have a bright future together on here Hug
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 7:53pm
Quality move and a cool finish from Lamella to put Spurs 1 0 up.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:48pm
Are Spurs going to buy a replacement for Trippier or go with Aurier and Walker-Peters this season?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:54pm
Looking at playing Foyth there.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:16pm

Looking at playing Foyth there.
That seems to have been the plan (played there for ARG in the summer), but:
"[Spurs] can confirm that Juan Foyth has sustained a lateral ligament injury to his left ankle following a challenge in our Audi Cup match against Bayern Munich.

The Argentina international, who will miss the opening two games of the season due to suspension, will now undergo a period of rehabilitation and is expected to return to training in September."

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/august/foyth-injury-update/

And according to some (admittedly not too reliable) websites, Aurier is looking to go back to PSG (no huge loss, imo).

Which only leaves KW-P, and I'm not persuaded he's ready to make the position his own just yet (if ever?).

There was talk a few days ago that Spurs might now be in for Hysaj, an Albanian RB currently with Napoli, but nothing much has been heard since:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1161501/Tottenham-transfer-news-Juan-Foyth-Mauricio-Pochettino-Elseid-Hysaj

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:29pm
Meanwhile, news from the New Lane:

"Since we opened the process for new Official Supporters’ Clubs to sign up for the 2019/20 season, we are delighted to welcome 21 new clubs from around the world to our Spurs family."

List includes Cork Spurs and Limerick Spurs:

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:28pm
So Lo Celso, Sessegnon and Ndombele confirmed. That's probably it unless there's a late bolter we don't know about. 2 midfielders and a full back.
I wonder will we see Erikson heading for Atletico?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:39pm
(Discussion removed from the Man U thread)

Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

I don’t know what United or any club see in Eriksen 
Further to a previous reply, where I pointed out that CE had scored more PL goals from outside the area than any other player since he signed for Spurs, I saw another interesting stat y'day.

Since Kevin De Bruyne signed for City, he has the second highest number of PL Assists of any player (46).

And the highest? Yep, CE on 49.

Meanwhile, he turned the game against Villa on Saturday when he came on for the last 25 mins.

And now the D.Mail (I know, I know) are reporting this:

Tottenham ready to double Christian Eriksen's wages and offer him new £200,000-a-week deal in bid to secure his long-term future

Make it happen, Daniel! Thumbs Up

Edited by Territorial - 13 Aug 2019 at 2:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 238>
  Share Topic