You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 238>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 1:45pm
I know , I know , not often I come on here these days .... just glad I could keep you all amused
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 3:51pm
Cya again in a few months barna bee Thumbs Up
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:03pm
Says YBIGs second biggest Houdini
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:11pm
You're trying awfully hard to get a reaction from me since your boyfriend got his second ban but you're going to have to try an awful lot harder than that RB 

Edited by bhob - 02 Dec 2018 at 4:13pm
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:21pm
disappointed, followed it online , sounds like spurs were lucky to be in it so long , could struggle from
Here on in now 
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

disappointed, followed it online , sounds like spurs were lucky to be in it so long , could struggle from
Here on in now 

Son missed a great chance at 2-2 but overall Arsenal were the better team.
Only Man City have scored more goals than them.
They will be in the mix for top 4.

Play them again in 2 weeks. Need to play better and cut out the silly mistakes.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Hans, at this stage of the season to say "They will comfortably finish top 4. Most likely with United a long long way back." is just ridiculous. While Spurs did beat United 3-0 at Old Trafford, they hardly steam rolled them. They've looked poor enough in their last two games while United have started to go the other way with good results away to Burnley & Watford.
They have 6 games between now and October 6th. Another loss away on Tuesday to Inter and the confidence for an away trip to Brighton on Saturday might be shot.

I would expect Spurs to finish ahead of United all things being equal. They have a better side, a better squad and a better manager. It would take the arse to fall out of it for them not to finish top 4 imo. How many seasons in a row has Pochettino finished top 4 now - the last 3 is it? Or more?

The big thing is though that all things aren't equal as United are a ticking time bomb with Mourinho at the helm. It could go any which way if Mourinho does get the boot during the season. 

BUMP

10 points ahead of United after 15 league games. Amazing the lack of respect Spurs have gotten from some other clubs supporters in the past few years.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

You can get Spurs at 4/5 on making the top 4! Feel free to thump that Hans.

BUMPITY BUMP Thumbs Up

LOL

Will finish 10 plus points clear of United come May, not that that is a major achievement or something Spurs haven't done a couple of times in recent seasons anyway. Will comfortably finish top 4 this season, no doubt about it.

Yesterdays result will have been hugely disappointing because Spurs aren't aiming for top 4, and to challenge for the title they can afford very few slip ups all season, even if Watford are in great form at the moment. 

LOL

BUMPITY BUMP
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 11:33pm
Sleepy
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 11:40pm
Only 33k in attendance tonight
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:06am
Eric Dier. Simply abysmal. One of the poorest, dumbest footballers I've ever seen play at such a high level. When Charlie Austin is beating you for pace from a punt over the top and a 40 yard foot race, something is seriously wrong LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:07am
Whys Wanyama never getting a game these days
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He has a knee injury but is expected back soon.

Need him ASAP with all the games in Dec.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He has a knee injury but is expected back soon.

Need him ASAP with all the games in Dec.

There were times last season where Dier started instead of Wanyama though. Juventus 2nd leg, Dier absolutely appalling and the main reason imo Spurs went out. Now Wanyama could have a lot of niggles, and never be fully fit, but for 2 players playing in a similar midfield position they couldn't be further apart in terms of ability.

I genuinely have no idea how Dier has played so many games at such a high level. He is abysmal. Massive Pochettino fan but there's no real defense of his selection over the past few years.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 4:35pm

I genuinely have no idea how Dier has played so many games at such a high level. He is abysmal. Massive Pochettino fan but there's no real defense of his selection over the past few years.
Regularly picked also by Hodgson and Southgate (38 caps aged 24).

I'd back the judgement of those three managers over yours, tbh.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Regularly picked also by Hodgson and Southgate (38 caps aged 24).

I'd back the judgement of those three managers over yours, tbh.

By your logic nobody can question anything a professional manager higher up the footballing ladder ever does? Moronic point to make, and actually does nothing at all to argue that Dier isn't an awful player.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:54pm
I don't see it either. He is definitely the weak link in an otherwise very good English side.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 6:01pm

Eric Dier. Simply abysmal. One of the poorest, dumbest footballers I've ever seen play at such a high level. When Charlie Austin is beating you for pace from a punt over the top and a 40 yard foot race, something is seriously wrong LOL
some folk just get lucky.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 238>
  Share Topic