You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 238>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 9:13pm
big turnaround. Could have been 3 down.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 10:02pm
Only seen the goals, but Spurs defensively have been all over the shop this season. Considering the standard of players they have defensively it's a weird situation. I think the rotation has been hurting them all season. Very little settled in terms of CB and CM partnerships.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 9:34am
What a game.
Messi was just awesome but credit to Spurs to getting back to 3-2 from 2-0 down. Terrible mistake from Lloris to gift them the first goal.

Those late goals in Milan were very costly.
Playing PSV b2b now - the first game is away.
Need to get 6 points from that and hope Barca do the same against Inter Milan.

More than likely end up in the Europa league.

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 9:42am
After Lloris'horror show against Barca he has been playing a lot better and made a couple of fantastic saves on Saturday.
Make or break for Spurs tonight against PSV. A game they really need to win to keep in touch with Inter & BArca. A defeat and they will be playing for a Europa league place.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 6:43pm
Outrageous offside decision to deny Sanchez an equaliser. Spurs playing very well going forward, but still very open defensively. It's possible that Eric Dier as a defensive midfielder pointing the way for opposition attackers towards his own goal doesn't help.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Outrageous offside decision to deny Sanchez an equaliser. Spurs playing very well going forward, but still very open defensively. It's possible that Eric Dier as a defensive midfielder pointing the way for opposition attackers towards his own goal doesn't help.
One of the most laughable offside calls you're ever likely to see. If the referee and his team watched that back at half time they'll definitely be showing favour to spurs in the second half
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:16pm
Great cross in for Kane's goal.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:17pm
Eriksen an absolute joy to watch Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

One of the most laughable offside calls you're ever likely to see. If the referee and his team watched that back at half time they'll definitely be showing favour to spurs in the second half

Linesman trying to be smart, spotting that there wasn't 2 players goal side of Kane as the keeper was ahead of him. Awful call. The referee who is very close to it should have had a long conversation with the linesman and awarded the goal then. As the ref should easily see Kane wasn't interfering.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:50pm

Eriksen an absolute joy to watch Clap

I cursed him LOL

Jaysus a disastrous result. Will need a massive favour now to pass out Inter, or a PSV result against Inter. Very surprised by how awful PSV were. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:51pm
pochettino is the new Wenger. Lovely football but a soft touch that ultimately fall short
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

After Lloris'horror show against Barca he has been playing a lot better and made a couple of fantastic saves on Saturday.
Make or break for Spurs tonight against PSV. A game they really need to win to keep in touch with Inter & BArca. A defeat and they will be playing for a Europa league place.

Lloris again!

Europa league for spurs. Good competition to use the fringe players. Way to many games to prioritise it above anything domestic.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 7:53pm
Lloris has to be dropped after that. The Barca game the same. Horror stuff. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 5:06am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Lloris again!

Europa league for spurs. Good competition to use the fringe players. Way to many games to prioritise it above anything domestic.

They're bottom of the group on GD. They could be a tough draw for a team to get in the EL so, club rivalry aside, I'd be hoping PSV drop down instead
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 7:37am

Rubbish.

Lloris could play with one hand and would still be a better option than Vorm.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:07am
Spurs being Spurs.

Resorted to hoof balls in to Kane.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 9:37am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Rubbish.

Lloris could play with one hand and would still be a better option than Vorm.

LOL hi Brendy 
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 11:59am
for a team we are constantly told have a "top" defence and keeper they do conceded a lot of silly goals. 

Alderweiweld has been very poor this year, Sanchez likes a ricket or too and vertonghen is a bit of a headbanger.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 238>
  Share Topic