Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 238>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 8:07am
Fenerbache have made an enquiry about Adebayor according to this mornings papers.  Please Please Please Please let this be true.
Sponsored Links

ShannonHibs10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Can't resist used french letters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonHibs10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 8:18am
Besiktas made a bid apparently.

Besiktas have made a bid for Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor, according to the Turkish club's director Ahmet Piper.

The Togo international struggled for form in the Premier League last season, bagging just five goals in 25 appearances following his £5million move from Manchester City.

Adebayor initially shone at White Hart Lane during a loan stint from City, only for the scoring exploits which earned him a permanent deal with Spurs to evaporate.

He could now be offered a route to pastures new, with Piper claiming that they have tabled an offer to Tottenham for the former Arsenal man.

Piper told Turkish news outlet Fanatik: "It is certainly true that we are looking at the idea of a transfer. We have made a serious bid for Adebayor.

"That, in turn, has given us a figure for the player, which is slightly above the amount that we imagined.

"However, making a signing as big as this immediately is nothing but a dream.

"Negotiations always take a long time. I hope that we will get a chance to have a meeting soon."
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 7:21pm
adebayor - shone at arsenal for a while after joining, then hands on hips time
                - shone at city when first signing then hands on hips time
                 - shone at spurs on loan
                 - shone at spurs when the ink was wet on transfer
                 - 6 months later he doing the achy breaky heart dance

waste of space
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 7:56am
Stepping up the chase for David Villa this week according to some sources.  

If Villa was signed i still think another Striker is needed.  Who though??  Benteke, Michu, Saldado??
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 8:39am
Don't want Villa , he wants too much money , he's 31 and ha not performed for Barca for a long time plus he is an injury worry.

Soldado and Benteke yes please
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:45am
Villa gone to atletico
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 1:54pm
Apparently the deal to sign the 2 young Croations has fallen through due to family terms being OTT.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/no-deal-spurs-move-for-halilovic-jedvaj-cancelled-allegedly-due-to-family-demands/
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 8:33pm
Still no movement on any new strikers yet. Bit worrying.
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 6:30pm
Signed Nacer Chadli today from Twente for 7 million , winger who has come in under the radar , looks quick and can play on both wings so an alternative/ competition for Lennon... Might just be the one to shine this season !
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Barna Bee Barna Bee wrote:

Signed Nacer Chadli today from Twente for 7 million , winger who has come in under the radar , looks quick and can play on both wings so an alternative/ competition for Lennon... Might just be the one to shine this season !

What a stupid thing to say. As if you knew a single thing about him before he signed LOL now you're tipping him to "shine" next season Clown
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 8:10pm
Dunno how spurs can keep signing midfielders, wonder who they are gonna go for up top cos Adebayor and Defoe is not enough to compete for top 4.

Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 8:29pm
Hey Blobby Bhob go any play with your Celtic mates and spank yourself senseless over the fvckin SPL or whatever it's called !

A quick Google and a few views on uTube gives me enough material to allow me suggest that the player might do well . He appears to have what is required ... One can but hope and surmise. .... Oh and Fook off with yourself !
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 9:01pm

Hey Blobby Bhob go any play with your Celtic mates and spank yourself senseless over the fvckin SPL or whatever it's called !

A quick Google and a few views on uTube gives me enough material to allow me suggest that the player might do well . He appears to have what is required ... One can but hope and surmise. .... Oh and Fook off with yourself !

Eh?! I don't think he's a Celtic fan for starters.As for the rest of the post   

Edited by irishmufc - 21 Jul 2013 at 9:02pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 9:21pm
Barna 1 Bhob 0...
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:08pm

LOL Talk about losing the head over someone calling you out on you talking absolute pony yet again.... Yesterday i guarantee you hadn't a clue who this chap was and now today all of a sudden after a few youtube clips he's going to set the world alight ClapThumbs Up

And people say United fans overreact when they sign relatively unknown players 

As for the Celtic and SPL comments, you clearly don't have a clue. Keep up the good work Barna bee. Your insightful posts bring me and im sure a few others on here a great laugh Clap
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:34pm
Yes make sure you feel reassured about your comments and bring in " a few others " with you . You complete lack and COWARD ... Clear off, who are u to be taking me to task ??? I make a comment based on what I have seen ... Never said I knew the player ( although admittedly looked him up a weeks or so ago when I saw we were in for him) So what?? What are u trying to prove ? Who cares ... At 7 million he might be the one to shine ... As a supporter it's a hope that he does .... What is wrong with that ! Fight your own argument and stop trying to rally the troops you chicken ... It's pretty clear you have nothing to say for yourself anyway ... I don't know who your team is ... The hurlers on the ditch ! But my assumption considering you call yourself Bhoy that you are Celtic is fair enough ... To be honest I actually care what u do or who u support but I won't be taken to task by a snipe and that's all you are a snipe looking for applause by your mates on the board .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:36pm
Is it not bhob rather than bhoy just saying
AKA pedantic kunt
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 10:38pm
LOL What a lunatic 

Think your comments have summed you up on here. Can't be taken seriously at all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 238>
  Share Topic