Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paul McGrath

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

A list it is so.
1. Bob Hoskins

Yeah great stuff lads, Paul is black and so is Philip and they are great n'alls. Now back on topic, €7 for adult and €3 for the sprogs and they can meet the legend himself Keith Duffy and maybe johnny Logan and mick Byrne. Bring the nippers to tayto park if ya want too. Get some nice fresh air into those smokey Dublin lungs of yers while ye are it. Mon ta fuq, support local football and get yisser names on the list.

You're the one off topic ya ham sandwich!
Go back now like a good lad and look at the title of the thread will ya. We were all doing just lovely till you crow-barred in your propaganda to pay €7 during a recession to see a village idiots team water their new pitch and johnny logan having his face painted by linda martin. 

I started this topic ye d'zope in order to get some lads to come to the game and honestly €7 for a ticket were you can come see the legend himself along with some other stars, free crimps, a game of ball between The shamrocks v Ashbourne Utd all stars and helping local football is a pretty good price. Take your recession talk to Joe Duffy or some other moany coont and get off the topic I started. Put ye down for two tickets so 1 adult and 1 child? Be a tenner chief Wink
Chips don't bounce
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:42am
Good Work Drog..........hope it's a great day out and you get a scorcher. Will pop over to Ashbourne with the kids if free on the day
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 2:22pm
McGrath on Twitter -

Someone thinks its funny to hack my account. Im fine thanks
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 8:55pm
Some awful strange tweets from him this evening. Hope he is alright.
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 8:58pm
Best of luck Paul,keep the head up (irish fans are cheering for ye)
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 9:00pm
Hope his account is being hacked
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 9:02pm
In the last hour he has tweeted the following:

@Paulmcgrath5: Disresrplectful to goinn to court nice to know i can fall down : and twats cac get off scott free got bless lreland :-)

@Paulmcgrath5: Im sorry for being drunk forgive me :-

@Paulmcgrath5: Save me from myself please worrier ah jessas help¡ :-)

Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:35pm

A list it is so.
1. Bob Hoskins

Yeah great stuff lads, Paul is black and so is Philip and they are great n'alls. Now back on topic, €7 for adult and €3 for the sprogs and they can meet the legend himself Keith Duffy and maybe johnny Logan and mick Byrne. Bring the nippers to tayto park if ya want too. Get some nice fresh air into those smokey Dublin lungs of yers while ye are it. Mon ta fuq, support local football and get yisser names on the list.

You're the one off topic ya ham sandwich!
Go back now like a good lad and look at the title of the thread will ya. We were all doing just lovely till you crow-barred in your propaganda to pay €7 during a recession to see a village idiots team water their new pitch and johnny logan having his face painted by linda martin. 

I started this topic ye d'zope in order to get some lads to come to the game and honestly €7 for a ticket were you can come see the legend himself along with some other stars, free crimps, a game of ball between The shamrocks v Ashbourne Utd all stars and helping local football is a pretty good price. Take your recession talk to Joe Duffy or some other moany coont and get off the topic I started. Put ye down for two tickets so 1 adult and 1 child? Be a tenner chief Wink

Don't be disingenous. You started a false thread with the title "Paul McGrath" to grab attention for some kids day out gimmick for which you already have another thread going on the forum. And then you're cheesed off that the other posters are actually discussing the thread title "Paul McGrath".  Don't set up a thread with the title "feel tits for free here lads" and then leave people heartbroken when it turns out to be about Paul Mc Shane.

Anyway, back on topic. I doubt very much those tweets came from Paul McGrath or he even knows what Twitters is. They read like pubescent text-speak . It will be a disgrace if he is convicted of a crime when you see the amount of drunken yahoos that wreck lives every weekend never face any trial.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" ="Msonormal"><font face="Calibri">“Minor breaches of the Public Order Act”……sure if that was
the case the Gards should arrest half the people out on the p1ss every night. I heard he was shouting etc.....god forbid!

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" ="Msonormal"><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p><font size="3" face="Calibri"> </o:p>

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;" ="Msonormal"><font face="Calibri">Shame on the Gards down there. They could have just taken
him away and let him sober up. Surely no need to arrest him; the whole country
knows of his troubles FFS<o:p></o:p>

Bullsh*t. A violent drunk is a violent drunk, especially one as physically strong as McGrath. Just because he is a nice guy and a sporting legend doesn't give him a pass.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 10:01pm
Wish people would leave him alone and not even try to buy him drink.

He well knows the damage it causes to himself and needs help, as always.
Brazil View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 10:29pm
Does he have much family in ireland does anyone know? He needs professional help as in the john of god in stillorgan or somewhere like that.
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

That's the thing. His alcohol abuse is well documented at this stage. I doubt there's a person in the country that isn't aware of his addiction. And I also doubt there are many people in the country who don't realise the utter carnage that alcohol addiction creates within families. And then, while he is in the process of recovery you have people knowingly inviting him to events where drink permeates the entire occasion Confused 
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Brazil Brazil wrote:

Does he have much family in ireland does anyone know? He needs professional help as in the john of god in stillorgan or somewhere like that.

I read somewhere recently he has been living in Wexford for years ??? Maybe someone from that neck of the woods could confirm.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 12:41am
Ye lives in wexford and has good people looking after him

Have been talking to said people in last few weeks about golf classic. Hopefully it wilk still go ahead in september
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 8:45am

I doubt very much those tweets came from Paul McGrath or he even knows what Twitters is. .

what the fcuk are you on about , he is on twitter the whole time talking to irish fans villa fans to norman whiteside and loads more.

no way his account was hacked , the fella was in a mess and took to twitter, he's not the first.

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Yep why in Ireland does everybody want to buy you a drink but never a meal?
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

I doubt very much those tweets came from Paul McGrath or he even knows what Twitters is. .

what the fcuk are you on about , he is on twitter the whole time talking to irish fans villa fans to norman whiteside and loads more.

no way his account was hacked , the fella was in a mess and took to twitter, he's not the first.

If Paul McGrath, a grown adult in his 50s and professional football legend is seeking attention in a juvenile way with ..."Save me from myself please worrier ah jessas help¡ :-)"  on the twits machine I'd be more disappointed in him than anything he done whilst on the piss. Jaysus, he really does need help and not just for alcohol Cry 
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

If Paul McGrath, a grown adult in his 50s and professional football legend is seeking attention in a juvenile way with ..."Save me from myself please worrier ah jessas help¡ :-)"  on the twits machine I'd be more disappointed in him than anything he done whilst on the piss. Jaysus, he really does need help and not just for alcohol Cry 

The man needs help not sympathy.

Why would you be disappointed in anyone who needs help?????????????????

I know nothing :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic