You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding venues in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Was at a wedding over the weekend in Spain and drink was free most of the day. Spent f all

Gerk, we're you ever at a wedding in Spain?

5 long yearsThe fellah in question has been waiting 
How Many Times have you asked him BobBig smile
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 11:59pm
LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Was at a wedding over the weekend in Spain and drink was free most of the day. Spent f all

Gerk, we're you ever at a wedding in Spain?

The fellah in question has been waiting 5 long years

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 12:34am
Ask The Count
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 12:41am
He was sorted a looooong time ago
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

He was sorted a looooong time ago

FFS Thumbs Down
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:36am
You need my Ozzy address for the invite Gerk or just send it to Baldoyle? You wearing a white suit like Count? Looking forward to seeing what wedding present Counts gets you LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 8:53am
Starting to look myself now but don't plan to tie the knot til 2015. I'd say I'm only 50/50 whether I do it in Ireland though or whether to go abroad. Both options have pros and cons
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 8:33pm
Again looking into venues, had stopped while focus was on the house. Had a look at Tulfaris at the weekend, I liked it but missus was not overly keen.
Anyone been to weddings at any of the following?
Amber Springs
Springfield Hotel
Mount Wolseley
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Again looking into venues, had stopped while focus was on the house. Had a look at Tulfaris at the weekend, I liked it but missus was not overly keen.
Amber Springs
Springfield Hotel
Mount Wolseley

Thought i saw you there on Sunday  , my sister had her wedding in Tulfarris on Friday , nice to look a & lovely golf course but i wouldnt have mine  there put it like that  , also closed the bar at 2.15 without even a flash of the lights !!Angry
Why no wine??!
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 10:39pm

Amber Springs
Springfield Hotel
Mount Wolseley

Andy did you look at the Spa Hotel
Had mine there few months ago
Amazing venue and the nicest staff you could
Wish for. All I'd say is go take a look
PM me if you want more info
Getting old and intolerant
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Amber Springs
Springfield Hotel
Mount Wolseley

Thought i saw you there on Sunday  , my sister had her wedding in Tulfarris on Friday , nice to look a & lovely golf course but i wouldnt have mine  there put it like that  , also closed the bar at 2.15 without even a flash of the lights !!Angry

Was that you starting me out of it in the bar?
Was thinking do I know him ha
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Amber Springs
Springfield Hotel
Mount Wolseley

Andy did you look at the Spa Hotel
Had mine there few months ago
Amazing venue and the nicest staff you could
Wish for. All I'd say is go take a look
PM me if you want more info

Brother had his there a few years back. Was decent night but probably go for somewhere different to mix it up
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 11:38pm
church or registry office
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 11:38pm
Have you looked a castleknock hotel ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 12:06am

Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Amber Springs
Springfield Hotel
Mount Wolseley

Was that you starting me out of it in the bar?
Was thinking do I know him ha

you were sitting below the TV !haha
Why no wine??!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 2:14am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Have you looked a castleknock hotel ?

We looked at it last time. Liked it too. Decent benefits like extended bar in residents bar and barbecue for 40 people the next day when you have X amount of people. Likef that as in Tulfaris for example that all costs extra
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 9:02am
Yeah I was venue shopping recently also. Went with Glasson House in Athlone in the end.

Viewed Tulfarris and Moyvalley. Moyvalley's room was too big for us, Tulfarris seemes too rigid in their ways, basically telling us what time everything had to happen at, where everything had to be and look like etc. And yeah, residents bar non-existent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic