You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding venues in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wedding venues in Ireland
    Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 8:38pm
All tips and opinions welcome here please Thumbs Up
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 8:58pm
The Waterside House in Donabate. Right on the beach with views of Howth and Lambay island. Got married there last year and can highly recommend it!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:01pm
Woodenbridge. I have been pining to go back to the place since I have been there 8 years ago
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:08pm
Just been to a wedding in Westport a few weeks back, Top spot to get hitched  Thumbs Up
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

The Waterside House in Donabate. Right on the beach with views of Howth and Lambay island. Got married there last year and can highly recommend it!

They do very good packages in the waterside at great value too. Been to 2 weddings there !
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

They do very good packages in the waterside at great value too. Been to 2 weddings there !
heard the restaurant there is top notch
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:21pm

ye, was at a great wedding there, just wouldn't use the same wedding car company Wink
I know nothing :-)
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:24pm
www.clonabreanyhouse.ie
was at a wedding here as well, fantastic location, had no problem with people bringing their own beer to the bbq the following day as well,
I know nothing :-)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:27pm
Cheers gents

Anyone been to one in the Osprey?

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:46pm
moving fast. lodger in the belly.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 9:48pm

A Cracking Evening it was SteveClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 10:18pm
Knightsbrook co Meath
Brookelodge co Wicklow
Farnham estate co Cavan
Durrow castle co Laois

Osprey is fab but never at a wedding there.
flow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

www.clonabreanyhouse.ie
was at a wedding here as well, fantastic location, had no problem with people bringing their own beer to the bbq the following day as well,

This place is amazing you basically rent the place so its all yours, its real countryside feel n the accom is an old barn transformed to modern on the inside really nice n a five min walk from the venue of wedding also theres a shibin and thats were breaky is so nice n calm next day n optional bbq too next day highly reccomend
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Echo Farnham estate in Cavan. Otherwise wedding abroad
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 11:04pm
Summerhill House, Enniskerry Ger, where I had mine. 

Edited by The GerK - 19 Jun 2013 at 11:09am
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 11:10pm
A mate of mine had the reception in the Landmark Hotel, Carrick-On-Shannon. It's an excellent venue.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

A mate of mine had the reception in the Landmark Hotel, Carrick-On-Shannon. It's an excellent venue.

was at a few there.very good spot and accommodation is a good price,also apartments right behind the hotel that can be rented out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic