You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 452>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eddiebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:59pm
No Delap in England u19 training squad
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

I contacted him on Instagram he got back to me to say he needs a second nationality and is looking for it by that i presume he means passport and 

YBIG recruiting talent. Is there anything this place cant do?
KP couldn’t produce the amount of nuts that YBIG does

LOLLOLLOL

kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by eddiebro eddiebro wrote:

No Delap in England u19 training squad

Ahh god let’s not get false hope. Would Delap not be a candidate to bump up to the 21s at this point? Hudson Odoi and Brewster I’m thinking are over the age for the 21s that’s off the top of my head.

Edited by kevin100 - 21 May 2021 at 5:44pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 3:29pm
-

Edited by You Tell Me - 24 May 2021 at 3:41pm
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 4:20pm
Harry Kessler from New England Revolution is in the process of getting his Irish passport. A centre back, 22, promising and a regular in MLS. No idea how good he is. Quoted as saying he wants to play for Ireland on Kenny’s Kids Twitter
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 4:55pm
Played for the USA under 23s in the Olympic qualifiers in March this year. Would question whether he's serious about switching or whether he's pulling a James Maddison.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 6:36pm
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/liam-mccabe/profil/spieler/80335
Liam McCabe. From Ecuador. Irish dad. Plays for CD Cuenca
Danger here, OH NO
Benhur View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 1:29pm
Paddy Bamford left out of English provisional squad
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 3:09pm
Bamford doesn’t even make the extended England squad. Cry
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/liam-mccabe/profil/spieler/80335
Liam McCabe. From Ecuador. Irish dad. Plays for CD Cuenca

Interesting one this kid. Apparently trained with St Pats a couple of times
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Benhur Benhur wrote:

It's only 18 months to the World Cup. Can't see this snub changing anything. Would be worth a punt to ask him again though, nothing to lose
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 8:05am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

It's only 18 months to the World Cup. Can't see this snub changing anything. Would be worth a punt to ask him again though, nothing to lose

Please no.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 10:20am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Please no.

Although we are in no position to tell a premier league forward that we don't need him, I think we've moved on from this guy a long time ago.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 10:39am
Bamford said it in as nice a way as possible that he won't be playing with Ireland. What does he have to do? Tell us to f**k off before some people get the message?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 10:59am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Bamford said it in as nice a way as possible that he won't be playing with Ireland. What does he have to do? Tell us to f**k off before some people get the message?

Some people can't seem to accept that there are footballers who are quite happy not to play international football at all if they can't play for their own country.

I'm sure Bamford's comfortable enough financially, even without the weekly wages.

I doubt the dilemma of whether he should throw in his lot with us or not is keeping him up at night.

My belief is that, to him, getting a handful of caps with England would be fulfilling a personal goal.
Boondock View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Boondock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:18pm
Bamford got it all wrong. If he had any wit he should have showed a bit more interest in playing for us and then Southgate would have named him in the next squad Big smile
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:34pm
I suppose the only danger with that approach would be that Southgate might call his bluff and then he'd end up actually having to play for us.

Which definitely sounds like the worst case scenario in Bamford's eyes.

Edited by You Tell Me - 26 May 2021 at 8:07pm
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 12:36pm
id rather we lost our next 20 games trying than bring in Bamford. Noooooooo thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 452>
  Share Topic