You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 452>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 6:24pm
Great spot Clap
Sponsored Links

DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 4:28am
Some unsubstantiated rumours going around on Foot.ie and Twitter that Hollman McCormick of Club Santa Fe has an Irish grandfather. In fairness, his nickname is Les Irlandes. He’s been picked for the Colombian U17s. Bit of a special prospect as he’s playing first team football at the age of 15.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:03am
Why on earth would he declare for us?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:05am
f**king hell this place at times LOL

A rumour from foot.ie has to be a new low
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
IrishCanadian View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Some unsubstantiated rumours going around on Foot.ie and Twitter that Hollman McCormick of Club Santa Fe has an Irish grandfather. In fairness, his nickname is Les Irlandes. He’s been picked for the Colombian U17s. Bit of a special prospect as he’s playing first team football at the age of 15.
His team just lost to River Plate who had no subs and no keeper. They played a midfielder in goal, who is also actually injured. Only had 4 starters and had to give debuts to two youth players. Not sure it takes being that special to play for Santa Fe. He’s also played less than 10 minutes for them. 

Undoubtedly isn’t Irish anyway. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 10:04am
I read that he's of Irish descent after translating an article. It's almost certain that the connection is too far back, and even if it isn't, he's probably nowhere near the required standard.

Anyone remember Fabian O'Neill who played in Serie A back in the 90s?

Juventus briefly had players with the surnames O'Neill and O'Brien at the same time.
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I read that he's of Irish descent after translating an article. It's almost certain that the connection is too far back, and even if it isn't, he's probably nowhere near the required standard.

Anyone remember Fabian O'Neill who played in Serie A back in the 90s?

Juventus briefly had players with the surnames O'Neill and O'Brien at the same time.
To be on the bench at the Copa Libertadores at 15 is very very good for his age you can't say for certain he would never be of the standard
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 10:54am
Bored in work so checked his Instagram, his brother is David McCormick and has an Irish flag in his bio, also his father has a holiday picture up from Ireland with the 2 lads, so could be eligible but more than likely wont be intrested if any good anyway lets be honest but some going for a 15 year old.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 20 May 2021 at 10:54am
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 11:01am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Bored in work so checked his Instagram, his brother is David McCormick and has an Irish flag in his bio, also his father has a holiday picture up from Ireland with the 2 lads, so could be eligible but more than likely wont be intrested if any good anyway lets be honest but some going for a 15 year old.

So you’re saying there’s a chance 
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 1:36am
This article seems to say his Grandfather is Irish:  https://conexioncapital.co/camilo-mccormick-el-jugador-que-debuto-con-14-anos-en-santa-fe/ ;

So, he'd *seem* to be eligible at least.  
wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 6:19am
I contacted him on Instagram he got back to me to say he needs a second nationality and is looking for it by that i presume he means passport and 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 11:59am
Originally posted by wexfordman1 wexfordman1 wrote:

I contacted him on Instagram he got back to me to say he needs a second nationality and is looking for it by that i presume he means passport and 

So he wants an Irish passport to make a potential transfer to Europe easier?
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 12:04pm

YBIG recruiting talent. Is there anything this place cant do?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 1:36pm

Bombard the kid LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

KP couldn’t produce the amount of nuts that YBIG does
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

KP couldn’t produce the amount of nuts that YBIG does
LOLLOLLOL
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 2:15pm

Contacting 15 year old on Instagram, be careful there wexfordman
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Contacting 15 year old on Instagram, be careful there wexfordman

Cmon Chester! Are you suggesting that there's something wrong with grooming 15 year old boys on social media? 

Hang on.... Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 452>
  Share Topic