You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 450>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Quality player. Zero chance

Him/agent using us as leverage for England competitve cap next month
I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
Sponsored Links

WolfgangMhz View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolfgangMhz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 1:48pm
An Irish journo should act the b*llix and quote an unnamed source with some derogatory quote. "James feels that the England squad cares more about Instagram and sponsorship deals than actual football. He wants to play with real football men."
Andy6069594 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy6069594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 2:18pm
Joe Rafferty of Preston can play for Ireland 

Edited by Andy6069594 - 25 Aug 2019 at 7:38pm
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 7:36pm
NI U-21 midfielder Alfie McAlmont starting for Leeds. Yorkshire-born, I wonder what his links are to the north? And does he qualify for us?

He's highly rated and already trained with the north's senior squad, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him named in their next squad, especially with Norwood having packed it in.
NIGreenWall View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NIGreenWall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

NI U-21 midfielder Alfie McAlmont starting for Leeds. Yorkshire-born, I wonder what his links are to the north? And does he qualify for us?

He's highly rated and already trained with the north's senior squad, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him named in their next squad, especially with Norwood having packed it in.

You have zero chance on this one, his family are very much from the unionist community in NI, he has been playing for NI since he was 14 and its his dream to play for NI.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 8:54pm
Must have some serious lack of ambition if as an English born player, to play for the North of Ireland.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

That Cantwell lad at Norwich I hear is interesting fai scouts.
Noel’s son?
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 9:26pm
Apolgies if reported elsewhere, but Callum O'Hare has gone on-loan from Villa to Coventry.  Currently playing in his second game for them in the league cup.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:34pm

I’m sure the name is enough to tickle Noel King, but there’s very few Irish from Dereham. Unlikely.

Not a bad player all the same 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:01pm
Richard Stearman started and scored for Sheffield United.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:10pm

That ship has sailed. Strange he never got a call up from Trap all the same.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

That ship has sailed. 
And who is going to steer, man? 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:13pm

He seems a good player. Another guy who may be capped by england in the near future. Seem to be producing a lot of those midfield type players in the last few years.
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 8:11pm
Just wondering is current Liverpool and England U18 player , Bobby Duncan, eligible for us?  

He's Stevie G's cousin, so that would mean he shares two grandparents with SG, who himself was eligible for us through the grandparents rule.

Maybe we'd be better off looking to Duncan's likely replacement in Liverpool's u23s, the young Fidel O'Rourke.  With a name like that, does he, like El Che himself, have Irish ancestry?  Javier? 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Just wondering is current Liverpool and England U18 player , Bobby Duncan, eligible for us?  

He's Stevie G's cousin, so that would mean he shares two grandparents with SG, who himself was eligible for us through the grandparents rule.

Maybe we'd be better off looking to Duncan's likely replacement in Liverpool's u23s, the young Fidel O'Rourke.  With a name like that, does he, like El Che himself, have Irish ancestry?  Javier? 

Ask his agent, seems to be a very honest guy on twitter if today is anything to go by LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 8:40pm
A bizarre situation going on there, his agent is doing him no favours by suggesting he is having mental health issues at the moment. I don't agree that it should, but that could be a huge factor in not securing a move away from Liverpool.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

A bizarre situation going on there, his agent is doing him no favours by suggesting he is having mental health issues at the moment. I don't agree that it should, but that could be a huge factor in not securing a move away from Liverpool.

Honestly, if I was that youngfella, I'd be getting rid of that agent right away. Hes made an absolute show of himself.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 2:05pm
Madison named in England squad as expected 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 450>
  Share Topic