You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 452>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Macavelli1975 Macavelli1975 wrote:

I seen Martin O Neill at Rovers v Cork City last Monday. He's gotta be looking at Graham Burke. What a talent left and right feet player. Can score from 30 yards with both. He's quality and is worth a try with the international team. Let's be honest there's not players queuing up with talent either side of the pond.

MON speaks a little about Burke here, and Kavanagh, seems to suggest they will need to go back UK side though first -  https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2018/0501/959552-the-future-is-now-for-forward-thinking-oneill/
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:30am
At least he's going to a few games, an encouraging improvement on previous managers.
We're decent enough..
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 8:08pm
Sean Goss, 22 year-old QPR players on loan to Rangers, getting good reviews.  

Nordies are in for him. Clearly has potential.  Should we be looking to get him involved at some level?

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 12:21pm
There is a Connor Mahoney starting for Derby County today. With a name like that etc etc. 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

There is a Connor Mahoney starting for Derby County today. With a name like that etc etc. 

Starting for Barnsley against Derby, you mean?

He’s the Mahoney from Bournmouth, and there were rumblings that he’s eligible, but he was with England U20s at the time and committed to them
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 1:10pm
I think Mahoney was approached and said he had no interest in playing for us.
We're decent enough..
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Starting for Barnsley against Derby, you mean?

He’s the Mahoney from Bournmouth, and there were rumblings that he’s eligible, but he was with England U20s at the time and committed to them

Apologies, I meant against Derby County. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I think Mahoney was approached and said he had no interest in playing for us.

I'll pronounce his name like the fella in Police Academy so.

Edited by The Huntacha - 06 May 2018 at 1:49pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:18pm
Shane McLoughlin - a 21-year-old striker who has previously played for our underage sides, has come on for Ipswich today. 

He won a penalty too. 

Was born in New York but has featured for our under-18's and 19's.

Edited by Maccatacca - 06 May 2018 at 2:20pm
SyMacca View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SyMacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:49pm
McLoughlin is a Kerryman through and through! Great to see him make his league debut today Clap
1874eire View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1874eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 12:41pm
Mark Bunn played for Villa yesterday and pulled off a brilliant double-save from a penalty. Ar 33 his chance has probably gone but at least he might be another option.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 7:47pm
A midfielder called Tommy Doyle has scored twice for England’s under-17’s in the Euro’s. 

Can’t find much out about him, but he could well be eligible.

connord96 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connord96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 10:01pm
Grandson of Mike Doyle who also played for Manchester City. He was also born in England, so seems unlikely he is eligible for us..
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 10:18pm

A midfielder called Tommy Doyle has scored twice for England’s under-17’s in the Euro’s. 

What's his connection ?
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

What's his connection ?
His parents did the Guinness store tour on the trip to Dublin.
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:21pm
Frank Lampards missus is up the duff. The kid will be eligible for us through the mum. 
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:29pm
ConfusedLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:40pm
LOLoddest one in here yet,and that’s some doing!
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 452>
  Share Topic