You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 452>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

now pampered asses,  let me tell ya.....  i can see this fellow Bamford declaring for EIRE after this one, i mean his signing  to BORO , tbh...it is just a hunch

I can't. I don't see any English born striker who signs for a Premiership team choosing Ireland. They all think that if they get a run of a few goals that they will get called up for the mighty England.
The only way is up
Sponsored Links

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 11:30am
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

now pampered asses,  let me tell ya.....  i can see this fellow Bamford declaring for EIRE after this one, i mean his signing  to BORO , tbh...it is just a hunch

Thanks, Columbo!Wink
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 1:33pm
Read a recent interview with Aymen Ben Mohamed where he basically said he hadn't really settled in Tunisia, and that if he were to be offered an Ireland call-up he'd consider switching back to us as he's not yet tied to Tunisia.
We're decent enough..
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Read a recent interview with Aymen Ben Mohamed where he basically said he hadn't really settled in Tunisia, and that if he were to be offered an Ireland call-up he'd consider switching back to us as he's not yet tied to Tunisia.

Don't know about an Ireland call-up but he can come back to Dalyer any time he likes Clap
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 2:10pm
Callum Robinson from Preston is seemingly eligible for Ireland through his mothers side. Was told this from a friend who's a cousin.
Has represented England at underage before. Scored some goals for Preston recently while playing up front. 
You'll never beat the Irish
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 2:11pm

Yeah, I posted that a couple of pages back. There's a local media outlet that wrote about it too, and it's interesting to see this through their eyes (and through Google translate):

"What a future for this young man who might leave in a few days, and who even thinks of playing for his native Ireland in spite of the Eagles of Carthage.

Recall that two years ago, some Moussa Marega , who has played any official match with Esperance, has wreaked havoc in Portugal, even wearing the shirt of the prestigious FC Porto ...

One thing is certain, the player has the level to penetrate Tunisia and elsewhere ... the ball is in the camp of the decision-makers, who can change everything, or let it slip and regret it."

http://fr.starafrica.com/football/articles/quel-avenir-pour-aymen-ben-mohamed/

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by aidz aidz wrote:

Callum Robinson from Preston is seemingly eligible for Ireland through his mothers side. Was told this from a friend who's a cousin.
Has represented England at underage before. Scored some goals for Preston recently while playing up front. 

Any FAI eyes here should be checking this out to see whether true or not. He is a useful upcoming striker. 
The only way is up
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 12:13am
Indeed.  He took Horgan's ball very well for that goal against Brighton. Looks handy.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:12am
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Any FAI eyes here should be checking this out to see whether true or not. He is a useful upcoming striker. 

It looks like there is something in this. It would be ironic, that out of the villa youth team that included Mikey Drennan, Graeme Burke, and Jack Grealish, that Robinson is the one that wins an Irish cap.

He looks a tidy player though, so I wouldn't complain.
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 9:17am
A Saints fan I work with sent me this, he says they're both very highly thought of at the Southampton academy.
https://southamptonfc.com/news/2017-01-13/international-ireland-under-17-will-smallbone-michael-obafemi
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

It looks like there is something in this. It would be ironic, that out of the villa youth team that included Mikey Drennan, Graeme Burke, and Jack Grealish, that Robinson is the one that wins an Irish cap.

Any link?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Any link?

Robinson's father retweeted the original tweet and has chatted a bit on it. Ashamed to admit that I looked him up.

Will Smallbone looks like a prospect. Scored a stunning goal a few weeks ago
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 5:16pm
Derry City trio Ronan Curtis, Joshua Daniels, and Ben Doherty have been called up for the U -21's. They've all played underage for the north previously.
We're decent enough..
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 5:39pm

Derry City trio Ronan Curtis, Joshua Daniels, and Ben Doherty have been called up for the U -21's. They've all played underagSizee for the north previously.

Where is the squad? I think Curtis was called up last year
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2017 at 5:48pm
It's a home-based squad. Curtis has been called up previously alright. English-born Regan Donelon has also been called up.
We're decent enough..
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2017 at 1:03pm
Richard Stearman playing very well against Liverpool. A goal too.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 10:58am
Everton have rejected a bid from Brighton for Ireland U21 international Courtney Duffus
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 4:53pm
Jutkiewicz scores for Birmingham again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 109110111112113 452>
  Share Topic