Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 452>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:09pm
Was talking to a man who knows Tom Mohan 
He said he recently asked him about Bradley and was told that he never had any interest in switching to play for us and always wanted to remain with the NI teams that he grew up playing for. 

Another story I've heard today is that his mother made him play for the north as she ran for Ireland and was treated as an outsider as she was a northerner. Taking that with a pinch of salt for now
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He said he recently asked him about Bradley and was told that he never had any interest in switching to play for us and always wanted to remain with the NI teams that he grew up playing for. 

Another story I've heard today is that his mother made him play for the north as she ran for Ireland and was treated as an outsider as she was a northerner. Taking that with a pinch of salt for now

I'd take it with the whole salt shaker. Unless she only spends her time exclusively with Loyalists, you aren't going to find many people in west Tyrone who would be pissed off about one of their own running for Ireland rather than the statelet.
We're decent enough..
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

I'd take it with the whole salt shaker. Unless she only spends her time exclusively with Loyalists, you aren't going to find many people in west Tyrone who would be pissed off about one of their own running for Ireland rather than the statelet.

what he means is people in the south treated her differently because she was a Northerner. and i understand, as someone from west Tyrone, every time I am at an Ireland game there are thick dubs saying things like sure do you not support the North? just after they had been singing james mcclean he hates the queen songs.LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

what he means is people in the south treated her differently because she was a Northerner. and i understand, as someone from west Tyrone, every time I am at an Ireland game there are thick dubs saying things like sure do you not support the North? just after they had been singing james mcclean he hates the queen songs.LOL

Every time LOL

Always the Dubs.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 3:33pm

Yes, the southerners treated her badly

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:17pm
A nordie with a chip on their shoulder, nah not buying that 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

A nordie with a chip on their shoulder, nah not buying that 
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:51pm
Maybe his mother is Martin O’Neill. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Maybe his mother is Martin O’Neill. 

Maybe we're all Tony O'Donoghues
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Every time LOL

Always the Dubs.
LOL Always.
Realrover View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 2:39am
f**king dubs, they can be so clueless how anti-Irish they come across.
Leitrim_Red View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leitrim_Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 2:39pm
Here's one that I don't think anyone has mentioned before - Nottingham Forest's Joe Gardner.

WHO?

Made his debut for Forest on Wednesday night in the F.A. Cup and did superbly. He's a big strong, 18 year old forward, who reminds me a little of Evan Ferguson.

Whilst born & bred in Nottingham, believe he has Laois roots, and has been on an ROI U17 training camp.

Given Any Reid has just committed his future to the club (in a role looking after academy player in transition to the 1st team) he's in safe hands to keep him from defecting to the dark side Evil Smile

Keep an eye out for him.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 7:50pm
Finn Delap 18 made his debut for Burton Albion today, also Ciaran Gilligan 22 scored his first goal for them in a 2 - 1 win.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 10 Feb 2024 at 7:55pm
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Finn Delap 18 made his debut for Burton Albion today, also Ciaran Gilligan 22 scored his first goal for them in a 2 - 1 win.
Assist by Delap. Long throw in.
Tapo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 9:12pm
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Every time LOL

Always the Dubs.
LOL Always.

WTF is wrong with people? 😵‍💫🙈
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 12:07pm
Callum O'Hare ever been mentioned, 1 cap for Engerland at u20 .......bit of a poundshop Grealish but looks quite handy when watching on the box this season

Edited by gazurtoids - 11 Feb 2024 at 12:08pm
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2024 at 12:26pm
Isn't eligible. He's a generation out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 446447448449450 452>
  Share Topic