Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 451>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Englishborn Englishborn wrote:

Originally posted by Sheedy11 Sheedy11 wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

The Brits should have one football team.

Correct. Ironically none of the British regions would meet the current FIFA criteria for membership 

What a load of crap. Britain invented and codified the game.

England, Scotland and Wales have the oldest national associations in the world, and along with the Irish FA, set up and consitute the IFAB which established the laws of the game and decides and rules on any proposed changes.

FIFA are happy to accept the Faroes, Gibraltar and Kosovo as members but not England or Scotland?

That's just nonsense.

Exactly except England invented the game not Britain 

Calm down Tan.

I was calm. Until you Irish do your usual England wales and Scotland aren't really countries bullsh*t.  England has every right to call itself a country as much as Ireland.  We have existed for over 1000 years. You could easily call Russia and Ukraine as non countries as they are part of the soviet Union. Our flag existed way before the union flag.  The only reason Ireland is well known is because you all emigrated abroad.  England has had Kings parliaments. Our national team existed way before the soviet Union states or the yugoslav states.  You seem obsessed with England Scotland Wales not existing.  It's sad
Sponsored Links

Englishborn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:17pm

I came on here a few years ago just made some friends and see what Is happening with other home nations.  I'm deleting my account.  You paddles can get to f**k. You ain't even a country anyway just a region.  Bye
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:29pm

I came on here a few years ago just made some friends and see what Is happening with other home nations.  I'm deleting my account.  You paddles can get to f**k. You ain't even a country anyway just a region.  Bye
LOL
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:29pm
"You Irish" LOL

Well that went well for you. Sorry to see you go...

Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:32pm

Calls us a home nation and wants to be our friend. How cute. Hon ta f**k LOL
Sheedy11 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheedy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:36pm

We've had enough of you coming on here and sticking your oar in
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 2:03am

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

The Brits should have one football team.

No we shouldn't.  We are different countries u ignoramus.  Rep of Ireland have only been a country for 100 years. Don't ever call me a brit. I'm English.  The home countries have existed as football nations for over 150 years 

English with Irish roots isn't it rovermam  ?
You aren't fully English at all. Or even fully British. 
Your bull sh it vision of nationality can't even be applied to yourself lad as much as you go on about it

Now stop crying & come back, we like laughing at you.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 4:53am
Been a while since there's been a proper meltdown Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 6:37am

I know you are 100% a WUM and not a real person, but still these points apply:

1) Show me your English (not British) passport 
2) Look at the current FIFA criteria for admitting new members. The UK wouldn't be admitted as individual associations under these rules
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 6:49am
I guess we just paddles our own canoe, then.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 7:26am
That fella is 100% real, there is an English forum and his posting style is exactly the same.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:22am
That escalated quickly
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:34am
I hope Englishborn isn't Tom Cannon or Evan Ferguson
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I hope Englishborn isn't Tom Cannon or Evan Ferguson
LOL
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 9:33am
He's up sh*t creek without a Paddy.
The dark side.. And the light
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 9:37am
Brits out
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 9:48am
Perhaps posters could be less provocative and suggest changing eligibility rules, as opposed to suggesting that there should be one 'Brit' Team?
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Perhaps posters could be less provocative and suggest changing eligibility rules, as opposed to suggesting that there should be one 'Brit' Team?
Maybe we should have a no-trolls policy especially when they express anti-Irish sentiment such as "you Paddies" or Paddles or whatever?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 451>
  Share Topic