Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 450>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 12:02am
have have have have ffs Cry
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 12:04am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Swap?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 12:06am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Swap?

Of of of of Cry
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 12:10am

Swap?

Of of of of Cry
I know, it just reminded me of my Panini days. 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 2:03am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

�£ It sounds in the interview he genuinley would of loven to play for Ireland. His was brought up by his Irish mother and no father on the scene, said he was approached by big Jack before USA94 but had already appeared underage for England at that stage.

Jesus Christ. Have. Of. They are different words. How hard is it?

Edited by Paulie - 10 Nov 2019 at 2:08am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 6:29am
loven. LOL

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 8:28am

Swap?

Of of of of Cry
I know, it just reminded me of my Panini days. 
I always found 'got..got..got' worked perfectly proficiently and was generally better etiquette.
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 2:48am
Young Ireland-eligible James McGarry of Willem II selected in NZ squad to face Ireland. 

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 1:48am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Trevor Sinclair in the Irish Star today saying he would of loved to play for Ireland and thinks it would of been much better craic than playing for England, says hed love one of his sons to, his 18 year old is playing in the National league for Curzan Ashton and is getting rave reviews in his debut season, his name is Isaac. One to keep an eye on.

Looks to be a lot like his father a tricky winger, no harm learning his trade in mens football as opposed to the grave yard that is underage football in England.

He should be told to go and sh*te, English clown. 
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 5:03pm
any updates on Crowley or Johansson? Shouldn't it be soon?
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:07pm
There is still no word  on Ryan I know some of his family and they dont expect a decision any time soon. 

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 7:35pm
Dublin born Dennis Cirkin signed a contract with Spurs today and is also training with first team. 

Some big words on young Spurs left-back Cirkin from Mourinho: "Our youth team in the [UEFA Youth League], I watched the video, he’s 17, but a kid with a lot of quality, and I look forward to bringing him to train with us and to help his development." 

Spurs are short on LBs at the moment I think so he could feature in near future. 

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Andrew00 Andrew00 wrote:

Dublin born Dennis Cirkin signed a contract with Spurs today and is also training with first team. 

Some big words on young Spurs left-back Cirkin from Mourinho: "Our youth team in the [UEFA Youth League], I watched the video, he’s 17, but a kid with a lot of quality, and I look forward to bringing him to train with us and to help his development."

He's still sticking to the script about Spurs youngsters/academy etc then? I'll believe it when I see it.

Originally posted by Andrew00 Andrew00 wrote:

Spurs are short on LBs at the moment I think so he could feature in near future. 

Spurs currently have Danny Rose, England LB, and Jan Vertonghen, who plays LB for Belgium. JM also mentioned that Aurier can play there if needed. Plus there's always the option of going 3 at the back, even if JM doesn't favour it.
And if Ben Davies, Wales LB, doesn't need surgery, he could be back in the spring.
JM's obviously comfortable with that cover, since he stated that he won't be buying in January.
But that option remains, should something else unforeseen crop up in the meantime.

So no matter how promising young Dennis is, his future is hardly "near".

EDIT: Clean forgot about Ryan Sessegnon Embarrassed. Although Spurs see him as a Gareth Bale-type player eventually, he started his career at LB for Fulham.

Edited by Territorial - 30 Nov 2019 at 1:02pm
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 8:50pm
He is playing for England u17s, moved there when he was 3, lost cause
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 2:17pm
Never heard of him but theres an Anthony Driscoll-Glennon on the bench for Burnley today. 20 year old LB from Liverpool... surely with a name like that theres some Irish in him.

...Although it sounds like he should be lining out for Blackrock rather than Burnley LOL

Edited by valo88 - 07 Dec 2019 at 2:18pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 3:13pm
Is Redmond still technically eligible? Whatever happened to that interest?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 3:15pm
Something to do with him having nearly 80 caps for England.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Something to do with him having nearly 80 caps for England.

Robinson had something like 30 English caps. Don’t need to get into Grealish or Rice either obviously. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 271272273274275 450>
  Share Topic