Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 450>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Bamford scored two nice goals PNE and he got somebody sent off. Wouldn’t be surprised if Mick was there, given Maguire and Robinson played.

He’s a good player, no doubt. Don’t see it happening though, he’s just too posh
No chance. I don't thin his parents are even related. 
Sponsored Links

amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:55pm
bobby burns for hearts looks impressive. joined them at the start of this season, did really well for glenavon before that. went to st malachys and played gaelic
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

bobby burns for hearts looks impressive. joined them at the start of this season, did really well for glenavon before that. went to st malachys and played gaelic

Nice profile on the lad here - seems like he's got his head switched on.  Would like to see the likes of Burns approached by Kenny for Toulon:  

cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:24pm
Bamford scores 
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 4:12pm
Robinson Bamford O'Dowda

future premier league players
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Stimpy Stimpy wrote:

Robinson Bamford O'Dowda

future premier league players

Let's hope. Could easily be none of the three if McGoldrick keeps up his form with Sheffield as some transfers don't happen. 
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 6:51pm
Very common player looked today if the Vest maniac watched wouldn't call him....if Mick watched he wouldn't call him either. Looked very ordinary. until he used his head and created in a smarty pass the 1-2. that was his Hoolahan inside for the years as teammates

Edited by Gerry Geary - 20 Apr 2019 at 6:52pm
skylarking View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skylarking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

Very common player looked today if the Vest maniac watched wouldn't call him....if Mick watched he wouldn't call him either. Looked very ordinary. until he used his head and created in a smarty pass the 1-2. that was his Hoolahan inside for the years as teammates

I have no idea what any of this means
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 12:16am

This is your best one yet.LOL
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 12:29pm
anyone know if Karlan grant-ahearne is eligible?

Also, I think lukas jutkiewitz would be a decent addition.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think GG is actually parodying Javier now Clap

Edited by Conan - 21 Apr 2019 at 1:05pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think GG is actually parodying Javier now Clap
He like a remix of Javier and ucdfan LOL
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Jutkiewitz has never been able to prove his eligibility, despite trying, so he’s a non-starter. 

No word on grant, but you’d have to assume the FAI has enquired.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:16pm

Jutkiewitz has never been able to prove his eligibility, despite trying, so he’s a non-starter. 

Where has that rumour even come from? I've seen it repeated a few times, bit it's never been stated anywhere officially AFAIK. It seems to be a case one non-source fuelling others.
We're decent enough..
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Where has that rumour even come from? I've seen it repeated a few times, bit it's never been stated anywhere officially AFAIK. It seems to be a case one non-source fuelling others.
jutkiewitz has an Irish grandmother. He spoke about it

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 9:46pm
 'My paternal grandmother was Irish. Whether she was actually born in Ireland or moved to Ireland at an early age I am not entirely sure.' Note the ambiguity there? 
If Granny Jutkiewicz wasn't born in Ireland (which he doesn't even know or seem that bothered about) then he's not eligible if she was his only link to us. The lack of certainty on his part, combined with the fact that the FAI have been all over other mediocre Championship granny rulers in his position but he's never mentioned would suggest a degree of doubt as to whether he could actually play for us or not. At least to those of us able to interpret facts with any amount of objectivity.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

jutkiewitz has an Irish grandmother. He spoke about it

I know he does, I mean where has the rumour that he can't substantiate he Irish connection come from. I've never seen those words uttered by either Jutkiewicz or the FAI.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

'My paternal grandmother was Irish. Whether she was actually born in Ireland or moved to Ireland at an early age I am not entirely sure.' Note the ambiguity there? 
If Granny Jutkiewicz wasn't born in Ireland (which he doesn't even know or seem that bothered about) then he's not eligible if she was his only link to us. The lack of certainty on his part, combined with the fact that the FAI have been all over other mediocre Championship granny rulers in his position but he's never mentioned would suggest a degree of doubt as to whether he could actually play for us or not. At least to those of us able to interpret facts with any amount of objectivity.

So in other words, you're speculating? Thanks for clearing that up.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 450>
  Share Topic