Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 450>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Gerry Geary Gerry Geary wrote:

Redmond is playing up front great partnership with Shane Long tbh...great understanding

Any update on him potentially making the switch?
Sponsored Links

Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Redmond is playing up front great partnership with Shane Long tbh...great understanding

f**k him waiting for England
They've only gone and done it
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

According to ESPN Argentina, he will be in the next squad. In the real world, however, there is no update.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Podge Bramford with another one

Looks like he may have picked up another injury with it, made of glass the boy
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 11:22pm
Continuing the trend of mentioning players based on their name.......
Anyone know if Callum Slattery from Southampton qualifies!
It's not me it's you:-)
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 5:55pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 6:00pm
Time to move on.

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Seems like it. He wants to get promoted with Leeds, play in the Premier League, and try to get an England call up. No doubt about it.

Cut him loose.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 6:12pm
As I said originally, he's hanging around to see if Leeds get promoted.
We're decent enough..
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 6:32pm
Cheerio. 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 7:15pm
I'm getting sick of this sh*te. He shouldn't be allowed next nor near an Ireland cap.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 7:20pm
Eh not all that bothered either way. I think he’s a good player, but he’s also a posh twat. It just wouldn’t feel right
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 7:23pm
He has no real interest in playing for us. Getting sick of the BS with these lads.

Edited by grannyrule - 14 Mar 2019 at 7:34pm
The only way is up
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 7:50pm
could have done with him for the next two years but after that he would be taking a place used to develop our own emerging young strikers so best of luck Patrick but you ain't Irish and don't feel it so no thanks.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:22pm
Are the Indo jumping the gun on this one?

Here’s Mick’s comments about Bamford from the42.ie

“He said that he’ll make himself available in the summer and that he just wants to concentrate on promotion with Leeds. I can understand that. He’s in the team and he’s scoring goals and Leeds want to get promoted. Things can upset you, I get it. He comes to meet me about playing, all of a sudden he doesn’t score, then he gets left out. Footballers can be sensitive to outside influences, I get that. He could be in the Premier League with Leeds next season and he doesn’t want anything to disturb that.”

Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:22pm
Tell him to go and f**k himself, the posh Tory twat. He's a journeyman striker who has failed at Premiership level. Do we honestly think that he would try harder than Aiden O'Brien or Sean Maguire would in an Irish jersey? If Kemar Roofe was fit he would only be on the bench for Leeds.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I'm getting sick of this sh*te. He shouldn't be allowed next nor near an Ireland cap.
totally agree. Hopefully redmond stays away also. 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Are the Indo jumping the gun on this one?

Here’s Mick’s comments about Bamford from the42.ie

“He said that he’ll make himself available in the summer and that he just wants to concentrate on promotion with Leeds. I can understand that. He’s in the team and he’s scoring goals and Leeds want to get promoted. Things can upset you, I get it. He comes to meet me about playing, all of a sudden he doesn’t score, then he gets left out. Footballers can be sensitive to outside influences, I get that. He could be in the Premier League with Leeds next season and he doesn’t want anything to disturb that.”

I wouldn't have any real problem with him delaying until the summer tbh, it's a bit like the situation we had with Scott Hogan (granted it was more down to injuries with Scott) as Bamford aside from his spell at Boro last season had played very little football in the previous two seasons before that.

I suppose re Bamford when you've been out of the loop internationally for some time, your club career becomes your sole focus and if anything over time develops then you may consider it. This isn't anything like the Rice situation, a player who's been in the international scene since 2015 whereas Bamford hasn't played international football since 2014 so he's probably not given it much thought lately.

Now if he starts messing us about once the summer comes around and starts looking for more time, then we need to forget about him but otherwise I don't se the issue.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 450>
  Share Topic