Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 450>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

[QUOTE=Luis Amor Rodriguez][QUOTE=The O'Shea]How can there be "an argument that you're ineligible"? LOL You're either eligible or you aren't, it's actually incredibly simple.

Your basic premise has been exposed as pure fantasy on numerous occasions. You are ill-informed, ignorant, and stubborn as to what you are attempting to discuss. You have no idea what you're talking about, and more than that you're unwilling to learn from those better informed than you. You aren't worth the time to argue with, so I'll leave you to your demonstrably false beliefs.
Why are you so insecure about Irish identity issues O'Shea? Do you happen to be of a plastic disposition yourself??
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

[QUOTE=Luis Amor Rodriguez][QUOTE=The O'Shea]How can there be "an argument that you're ineligible"? LOL You're either eligible or you aren't, it's actually incredibly simple.

Your basic premise has been exposed as pure fantasy on numerous occasions. You are ill-informed, ignorant, and stubborn as to what you are attempting to discuss. You have no idea what you're talking about, and more than that you're unwilling to learn from those better informed than you. You aren't worth the time to argue with, so I'll leave you to your demonstrably false beliefs.
Why are you so insecure about Irish identity issues O'Shea? Do you happen to be of a plastic disposition yourself??

Identity issues? This is the eligibility thread, I think you might be a bit confused Embarrassed
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:43pm
No confusion, I just wondered why you always take questions over Northern Irish players or English players eligibility for or connection to Ireland quite so personally, from which I can only infer you may not be too secure in your own Irishness or Republican credentials?
 I mean unless you are offended from an intellectual legal perspective?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:47pm

your own Irishness or Republican credentials

Ya what now?

Edited by horsebox - 13 Jan 2019 at 5:48pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 5:58pm

No confusion, I just wondered why you always take questions over Northern Irish players or English players eligibility for or connection to Ireland quite so personally, from which I can only infer you may not be too secure in your own Irishness or Republican credentials?

Republican credentials??? Jesus you're an embarrassment LOLLOL
We're decent enough..
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:10pm

Republican credentials??? Jesus you're an embarrassment LOLLOL
I do respect so much how you respond like a little girl when challenged. My admiration for you just grows every day  Hug
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 8:56pm
Challenged on what exactly? My Irishness, or my "republican credentials"? Would you like to see my birth cert too Donald? LOL
We're decent enough..
Hendo84 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendo84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 9:48pm
Would you 2 geek's STFU. No one wants to read through this rubbish. Not one worthwhile comment from either of you. Pinch
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Hendo84 Hendo84 wrote:

Would you 2 geek's STFU. No one wants to read through this rubbish. Not one worthwhile comment from either of you. Pinch

+1

Arguing about Linfield and Dundee united players 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 13 Jan 2019 at 11:07pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:09pm
Is Sean Morrison eligible. Don’t think it’s ever been asked
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Is Sean Morrison eligible. Don’t think it’s ever been asked

LOL
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Hendo84 Hendo84 wrote:

rather that than endless puns
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 11:37pm
Irish Examiner reports that Mick McCarthy has met Patrick Bamford and Will Keane.

Also says he tried to set up a meeting with Nathan Redmond but this has not materialised (so far).
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 3:38am
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

Irish Examiner reports that Mick McCarthy has met Patrick Bamford and Will Keane.

Also says he tried to set up a meeting with Nathan Redmond but this has not materialised (so far).

Who is now just 1 career goal behind the amount of clubs he's had Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 7:03am
Keane already declared, so I'm not sure why he'd need another meeting.
We're decent enough..
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:46pm
It's been asked before on here, but I've not seen a response: is Conor Coady eligible for us?  

Having a good season with Wolves.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 10:30pm
No.
We're decent enough..
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 10:32pm

No.

Source?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 214215216217218 450>
  Share Topic