Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 452>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 8:50pm
More on the fact he seems to hang around with an otherwise Irish cohort at Villa, but yes, also due to the fact he has the most common Irish surname, Murphy.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Anyone know if Rushian Hepburn-Murphy is eligible? Apparently he's good mates with Ronan Hale and Kevin Toner who are also at Villa.
Another fella who sounds like a firm of solicitors! Am I to assume that this is based on one of his surnames being Murphy?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 2:46pm
Anyone know if Rushian Hepburn-Murphy is eligible? Apparently he's good mates with Ronan Hale and Kevin Toner who are also at Villa.
We're decent enough..
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Ethan Ampadu has signed for Chelsea.

sticking with wales apparently 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 11:03am
Ethan Ampadu has signed for Chelsea.
We're decent enough..
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:24am
Harry Maguire would look good in green, anyone know if he is dual ? 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Jon Gallagher of Notre Dame is training with Philadelphia Union in the MLS. Originally from Dundalk, he's got a good record at College level. He's also had trials with Juventus and Marseille.

Seems to have come out of nowhere, but he's widely acknowledged in U.S. College circles to be a bit of a prospect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brotherlygame.com/platform/amp/2017/6/1/15720248/notre-dame-star-jon-gallagher-training-with-philadelphia-union

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvqrS67Wf0Y

Do you know what age he is?

I don't. Assuming 21-22
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 1:09pm
I'm lost LOL

The Union currently do not have a first or second round pick in the 2018 MLS SuperDraft. They traded their first round pick for a third round pick in the Charlie Davies deal with New England Revolution and traded away their second round pick to acquire the homegrown rights for Adam Najem.

Wacko
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:04pm

Jon Gallagher of Notre Dame is training with Philadelphia Union in the MLS. Originally from Dundalk, he's got a good record at College level. He's also had trials with Juventus and Marseille.

Seems to have come out of nowhere, but he's widely acknowledged in U.S. College circles to be a bit of a prospect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brotherlygame.com/platform/amp/2017/6/1/15720248/notre-dame-star-jon-gallagher-training-with-philadelphia-union

Do you know what age he is?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:50am

Was asked about the potential option of playing for Eire Jon said he ''was mad for it''
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:47am

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
stiffler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2017 at 2:05pm
Shayne Lavery signed a professional contract at Everton yesterday.

Would be great to see this lad involved with the u21s in the not too distant future.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 3:13pm
West Ham have made a bid for Lincoln defender Sean Raggett, who's father is Irish.
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 9:12pm
I was having a look through the Irish players promoted/relegated from League 1 today, and I noticed that 18 year old Coventry midfielder Reece Ford is listed as Irish. He's captained Coventry at underage level I believe, but he doesn't seem to have played for us at any age-group.
We're decent enough..
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 9:10pm
American U20 international James Murphy (plays Sheffield Wednesday U21's and has appeared once for the 1st team too) is eligible.

Edited by GUFC_Andy - 21 Apr 2017 at 9:14pm
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 1:37pm
Callum Mollett of Walsall called up to our under-18's.
We're decent enough..
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 12:17am
That's first cousin once removed Geek

Captain of Liverpool U18 - I'm sure he'll be on England's radar.  They're all over the issue of involving Irish-qualified players these days.  Although seem to miss out on the Welsh ones as they're called up to the Welsh senior team so early!
Frank D View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2017 at 8:04pm
Thanks for the tip off!

The kind of information that would help the FAI includes:
* where in Ireland is the grandparent from?
* what is the grandparent's name?
* what is the grandparent's date of birth?

That enables them to check eligibility.

Could you get any of that from your 2nd cousin?

PS: Hale is excellent!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 452>
  Share Topic