FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Players eligible for Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 450>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2024 at 7:50pm
Finn Delap 18 made his debut for Burton Albion today, also Ciaran Gilligan 22 scored his first goal for them in a 2 - 1 win.

Edited by JoxerDaly - 10 Feb 2024 at 7:55pm
Sponsored Links

Leitrim_Red View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leitrim_Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2024 at 2:39pm
Here's one that I don't think anyone has mentioned before - Nottingham Forest's Joe Gardner.

WHO?

Made his debut for Forest on Wednesday night in the F.A. Cup and did superbly. He's a big strong, 18 year old forward, who reminds me a little of Evan Ferguson.

Whilst born & bred in Nottingham, believe he has Laois roots, and has been on an ROI U17 training camp.

Given Any Reid has just committed his future to the club (in a role looking after academy player in transition to the 1st team) he's in safe hands to keep him from defecting to the dark side Evil Smile

Keep an eye out for him.
Realrover View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2024 at 2:39am
f**king dubs, they can be so clueless how anti-Irish they come across.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Was talking to a man who knows Tom Mohan 
He said he recently asked him about Bradley and was told that he never had any interest in switching to play for us and always wanted to remain with the NI teams that he grew up playing for. 

Another story I've heard today is that his mother made him play for the north as she ran for Ireland and was treated as an outsider as she was a northerner. Taking that with a pinch of salt for now

I'd take it with the whole salt shaker. Unless she only spends her time exclusively with Loyalists, you aren't going to find many people in west Tyrone who would be pissed off about one of their own running for Ireland rather than the statelet.

what he means is people in the south treated her differently because she was a Northerner. and i understand, as someone from west Tyrone, every time I am at an Ireland game there are thick dubs saying things like sure do you not support the North? just after they had been singing james mcclean he hates the queen songs.LOL

Every time LOL

Always the Dubs.
LOL Always.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Maybe his mother is Martin O’Neill. 

Maybe we're all Tony O'Donoghues
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:51pm
Maybe his mother is Martin O’Neill. 
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

A nordie with a chip on their shoulder, nah not buying that 
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 4:17pm
A nordie with a chip on their shoulder, nah not buying that 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 3:33pm

He said he recently asked him about Bradley and was told that he never had any interest in switching to play for us and always wanted to remain with the NI teams that he grew up playing for. 

Another story I've heard today is that his mother made him play for the north as she ran for Ireland and was treated as an outsider as she was a northerner. Taking that with a pinch of salt for now

I'd take it with the whole salt shaker. Unless she only spends her time exclusively with Loyalists, you aren't going to find many people in west Tyrone who would be pissed off about one of their own running for Ireland rather than the statelet.

what he means is people in the south treated her differently because she was a Northerner. and i understand, as someone from west Tyrone, every time I am at an Ireland game there are thick dubs saying things like sure do you not support the North? just after they had been singing james mcclean he hates the queen songs.LOL

Yes, the southerners treated her badly

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:42pm

Every time LOL

Always the Dubs.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:33pm

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:30pm

We're decent enough..
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 2:09pm

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2024 at 11:20am
Trap having a nightmare here
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2024 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Shermanator1 Shermanator1 wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Connor Bradley's picture perfect cross landing on ESPN's Top Ten plays of the day.

Seeing as he's not eligible anymore you might want to post to the below thread instead. 

You may want to take a closer look at the dozen or so posts preceding mine.

The celebratory tone of your post might be better served in that thread. 

Not celebratory, simply pointing out a fact.  

By stating picture perfect? Sounded a bit celebratory but fair enough if it wasn't. We'll move on. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Shermanator1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shermanator1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2024 at 6:55pm

Connor Bradley's picture perfect cross landing on ESPN's Top Ten plays of the day.

Seeing as he's not eligible anymore you might want to post to the below thread instead. 

Not celebratory, simply pointing out a fact.  
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2024 at 6:50pm

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Shermanator1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shermanator1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2024 at 6:45pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 450>
  Share Topic